Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Ok, mr customer

aavera

May 11, 2008, 5:54 PM
Thank you for coming in here and wasting 45 minutes of my time to go over plans, phones, I showed you every effing feature on the effing blackberry you ended up saying you didn't want because you didn't want to pay for the data on it. I understand that. I understand that you want to go home to your wife and discuss your options with her BEFORE you set up service, that's not a big deal at all. What I don't understand is why you would then go to a different location, activate service with TWO blackberrry's then come back here AND EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU A DEAL ON A CASE!! No, I am not going to discount the case for you. As a matter of fact, I just may ADD $5 to the price just for good measure!! Do not sit there and say 'but he was a good sales ...
(continues)
llama

May 11, 2008, 5:56 PM
Feel better?
aavera

May 11, 2008, 5:57 PM
I do. Thank you.
llama

May 11, 2008, 5:57 PM
Mother Theresa blesses you!
liquidfire

May 12, 2008, 8:57 AM
i hate ppl like that. i use to get it all the time cuz i had a COR store. they would get all their info from me and then go around the corner to buy it because they would save like $20. Then they would almost always come back asking for help because the COR reps basically refuse to do cust service. morons! i told you i would give you the cust ser end of the deal and help you with all your problems, but i guess that extra $20 in your pocket is more important than learning how to use your new phone.
BLEDSOE

May 12, 2008, 10:33 AM
way to waste that $20 in savings driving over there to get the phone and then here to learn about it. HAHA 2 u mr. customer!!! Oh does my sign say 15% off accessories..That is when you activate or upgrade here...HAHAHA
liquidfire

May 12, 2008, 11:46 AM
no waste in gas for driving. the COR store is in the same mall as i am ☚ī¸
took

May 13, 2008, 5:23 PM
i feel you,
ours is accross the street, but very well known for sucking period. So often its customer who i qualified and explained the features and capabilities and even explained bluetooth to the idiot, then they buy it online or through telesales, and then they bring the phone in for me to activate and copy their numbers for them... and while im at it will i show them how to sync their bluetooth again...
BLEDSOE

May 14, 2008, 10:42 AM
I understand that. We get a lot of online buys. Thankfully the nearest cor is about 30 miles away. Though that means c/s tells custys that we are a cor store and they can return anything here.... : ) Nope and then we get the angry ones...Woohoo!
liquidfire

May 14, 2008, 11:44 AM
gotta love c/s that has no clue.
last time i called sprint c/s i asked the locations and phone numbers of my nearest COR stores. she started listing all the retailers. i asked her, "does it not say "THE SPRINT STORE" beside some and not others?" yes. "then why, after i asked only for corporate locations, would you give me the retailers that we both know will not be able to help me with this issue?"

she of course had no response to that 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.