Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

WORK RANT - stupid coworkers and small spaces

sammish

May 11, 2008, 2:49 PM
Things that grind my gears: (catch the reference?)

a) small kiosk, the one side being about three inches from the customer. people who choose to lean over this to the point where they're practically spooning me as I sit on the stool in front of the computer.

b) people that read the computer screen over your shoulder (and the lack of good PC positioning and screen shades that leads to this)

c) people that have no lives and insist on coming into work whenever possible just because it is the only part of their sad sorry little life that gives them joy.

D) ALL OF THE ABOVE BEING EMBODIED IN KELLEY, COMING IN TO SEE WHO HAS AN EFFING PURPLE GLEAM.

👿 👿 👿
aavera

May 11, 2008, 2:51 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
sammish

May 11, 2008, 2:53 PM
you only think it's funny because you don't have to deal with her. 😳
aavera

May 11, 2008, 2:55 PM
I am eternally grateful!!!
aavera

May 11, 2008, 3:00 PM
customers that feel the need to come by and

1.Tell you their life story
2.Hug you
3.Tell you they want to take you away to Grenada

JUST because you sold them a phone?!?!
sammish

May 11, 2008, 3:12 PM
oh yeah...you and your creepy old men. one of the main reasons I am enjoying not working the bar. *oh come here give me my hug honey!!!* I don't have to pretend to be nice anymore...to make money...DONT TOUCH ME!!! lol

and I don't care about your knee surgery and your twelve dysfunctional children! lmao
alltelbran

May 11, 2008, 3:12 PM
Plz I work with a girl that thinks she my boss and is a total pig ..... always eating lunch and then leaving her crap in the break room ....ahhhhh...and that not the half of it
NorCal23

May 11, 2008, 4:45 PM
I HATE when coworkers don't do their job. I HATE when coworkers are slobs. I HATE when the store looks like sh*t when I get there in the morning and then have to spend 30 min or so trying to make the store presentable enough to open. I HATE hearing the words "n*gga" and "cuz" every 5 minutes from my coworkers mouths. I HATE a lot of stuff about what goes on in this store, but damnit, the money's good. So what's a guy to do? These issues have even been addressed by the store manager, and nothing's changed. That's called a lack of respect. And the Lead Sales Associate, who is supposed to be in a supervisory role ... he's just as bad as the employees! No enforcement leads to bad habits. I'm gonna stop now before my head explodes.
zeebull

May 14, 2008, 6:02 PM
welcome to life in the kiosk

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.