Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Mail-In Rebates

PhoneyName

May 10, 2008, 5:16 PM
I got a letter at work yesterday addressed to me personally, which I found really odd, because I never get mail at work. I opened it up and nearly fell over laughing.

Apparently one of my hispanic customers had a little trouble with the directions on the mail-in rebate form. He mailed it to me at the store instead of to the address on the form. 🤣 I would have just mailed it on for him, but he didn't include the receipt and barcodes the rebate company requires.

I told my district rep I need those forms in Spanish. 🤣 🤣 🤣

But now, I have to figure out how to let him know what happened. I'd like to send it back with a letter explaining what happened, but if he couldn't understand what to do with the form, ...
(continues)
Seribus

May 10, 2008, 5:24 PM
use dictionary.com i think it still has a translator on it still you could type it in english and it will turn it into spanish!
BLEDSOE

May 10, 2008, 5:28 PM
We actually fill out the rebate form and include the copy of the receipt for that very purpose...That way..if they do not mail it in...too bad. We did all we could. 🙄
VictorZuluWhiskey

May 11, 2008, 6:39 PM
yea ive had the same thing happen to me before except i had one of the spanish speeking reps explain the whole concept of the mail in rebate what to fill out where to send it by what date circled them all even cut out the upc for him and he still mailed it here to the store the kicker hispancustys last name Chincilla

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.