Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

the glyde

vreaper

May 9, 2008, 5:31 PM
so, the glyde is hear. if you haven't seen it they have pics on ps.

big red reps, do any of you seriously like/dislike this phone or think it's superior/inferior to the voyager?

lets discuss

personally i think the qwerty is just too small and wish the number keys had their own seperate buttons. the phone looks nice tho, i'll give it that.
cilvzwagent

May 10, 2008, 1:27 PM
If I was torn between the glyde and the voyager, I'd get the glyde. It is considerably smaller, and I prefer the slide form as opposed to the flip. I currently have the ENV, and I love it, just not it's size. Qwerty keypad is smaller on the glyde than the env/voyager, but that makes no diff to me. I don't do a butt load of txt messaging (500-1000msgs per month). I haven't seen a live model of the glyde yet though. I am basing the above solely by what I gathered from the feel of the demo model.

Also, I would probably get the glyde because from what I'm hearing, the glyde doesn't require the migration to the Nationwide pricing. I'll stick with America's Choice as long as I can. I refuse to pay the $1.99/mb pricing when I hold a plan...
(continues)
PhoneyName

May 10, 2008, 1:51 PM
I think the Glyde does require Nationwide pricing for the html browser, but I could be mistaken. I was all excited about this phone until I started reading reviews... both PS and Yahoo Tech didn't have a lot of good things to say about it. It doesn't seem to get very good reception (but neither does my voyager, MAJOR disappointment).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.