Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

¿¿¿Am i the only one who gets these kind of people???

eljeffe666

May 9, 2008, 4:11 PM
had a custy come in had to ask him 3 different times if he need any help b4 i finally acknowledged me
when he did he said no so i went back to what i was doing

so no more than a min later he starts asking me questions

so then he wants to get his son ,who was 13 tops, a upgrade so i asked for his sons cell number well i dont know that number but he is under my acct and starts giving me his number

and i dont know about the rest of u indirects out there but i cant pull all phones under one acct i have to have all the numbers
usually i would have called customer service but he was just being an asshole in general

so as he left he said "this is y u have no business"

im sorry u came when it was empty but the store did 9 new...
(continues)
yoboy8

May 9, 2008, 4:17 PM
iv had the EXACT thing happen here in my store... 🙄
eljeffe666

May 9, 2008, 4:22 PM
it must be these damn north Carolinians lol 🤣
Ghosthendrikson

May 9, 2008, 4:52 PM
No offense, but what sort of ****ty software are you using that you can't look at all phone numbers on the account?
BLEDSOE

May 9, 2008, 4:54 PM
4 real...i can look up all #s on an account. Even if it is a business with 20 lines..Hey only know one...well give it to me and we can see who all is eligible for an upgrade..

😉
liquidfire

May 9, 2008, 5:19 PM
yup 🙂
eljeffe666

May 9, 2008, 5:18 PM
agentconnect

like i said im indirect
Ghosthendrikson

May 9, 2008, 5:57 PM
I hear ya about being indirect, but when I was a "indo" I was under the ever watching eye of Big Red Brother. We used a system called EROES.

What carrier do you carry?
eljeffe666

May 9, 2008, 5:58 PM
suncom
thiscurveismine

May 9, 2008, 8:29 PM
It must be something with suncom, cuz I am indirect and I just need one number to pull up the whole account.
Juanbyjuan

May 9, 2008, 5:22 PM
I use a system that i can pick any line to see. Even if the account is over 200. Quick too.
20momof3

May 9, 2008, 4:57 PM
My favorite being in telesales is when they want us to pull an order with their mobile number; we can only pull by confirmation number, social or first/last name. Definitely frustrating...but these people don't understand how it goes unless they've been in the industry. 🤨
liquidfire

May 9, 2008, 5:22 PM
i love it when they dont even know their own number 🙄

i also love the ones who arent the account holder, dont know the last 4 of the social and will stand there and argue with me "but my phone is on that account, i should be able to look at everything! you dont need that info you just want it"

yea kid 🙄 im lying to you cuz i wanna hear you cry.
Juanbyjuan

May 9, 2008, 6:18 PM
I love getting a little girl trying to add text msg that her mom removed. Even if they verify the account i just throw in; " Can i call the account holder to verify this." and they hang up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.