Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Does No Custy Realize The Key To Ultimate Power?

viper947

May 6, 2008, 8:55 PM
like....cx will sit there and complain to me for like...27 hours straight (lotta ot) about how crappy everything is, and they want something done like they want their whole simply everything plan for free and all this crap, and its like "I can't do that...but I can get you to the cancellation dept--" " NO! I DONT WANT TO CANCELz! IM JUST ANGRY!" and you try to talk to them but like....they just don't understand....retentions could give you the fountain of youth if you argued long enough. Anyone ever get this problem?
Juanbyjuan

May 6, 2008, 9:17 PM
every day all day. 🤣 I want my whole month free...blah blah blah. You did this... blah blah blah... I never used the internet! ... "but sir, it shows here that your past bills you had the pda package and used the internet and called in to take it off." Cust: "oh, i stop using it!" pshhh
viper947

May 6, 2008, 9:31 PM
Makes you want scissor kick someone in the back of the head
Juanbyjuan

May 6, 2008, 9:48 PM
more like donkey punch.
BigShowJB

May 7, 2008, 11:54 AM
muddy starfish anyone?
traegon

May 6, 2008, 9:42 PM
All the time, but we should be getting customers the idea and reinforcing that you should threaten cancel just to get what you want. That's like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum and part of the problem to begin with when it comes to spoiled customers.
viper947

May 6, 2008, 9:45 PM
this is true my Dr. Phil friend...however at the same time, I get tired of whining and my AHT going up because some D-bag is talking to the wrong man for the job
traegon

May 6, 2008, 10:56 PM
That I understand. We all hate the whiney douches, but in reality if charges are valid and everything is correct, then you are the right man for the job. It's just a crappy job to have to do at times. 😉
Juanbyjuan

May 6, 2008, 9:47 PM
My favorite is "sprint has the simply everything! What can you give me?!" Me: "a 25 dollar C crd for you." i say that in the most horrible way ever 🙂 Then they want to cancel and i inform them off all the nice etf's ;)
inked n poked.

May 7, 2008, 3:02 PM
cant really do ANYTHING anymore.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.