Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

If sprint sells nextel

somuchforplanb

May 5, 2008, 3:32 PM
Do I get to stop hearing people bitch about how ****ty the service has been ever since we merged. Or will it just be people bitching about how ****ty the service has been ever since we split. Screw it ill just go work for att.
charliegirl

May 5, 2008, 4:10 PM
So is that plan C 🤣
StarryNight

May 6, 2008, 3:23 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

Wow. Thank you for that. I definitely needed to laugh this afternoon.
charliegirl

May 6, 2008, 3:27 PM
😁 I couldn't resist. It was the first thing that came to mind when I read the user name of the post 🤣
sckoisks17

May 6, 2008, 3:05 PM
Then you'll hear the same complaints from Dobson customers.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE 😈
thiscurveismine

May 9, 2008, 8:27 PM
Not just Dobson, its always about "ever since you guys went back to at&t from cingular" all day long.... do people not get that after cingular BOUGHT AT&T wireless, all we did was change the name to at&t????
yoboy8

May 6, 2008, 3:07 PM
no...its still sprint..the service will ALWAYS SUCK
UOQuack

May 7, 2008, 10:00 AM
If you go to work for AT&T you will hear one of two things:
1) you're service is so crappy since you changed from Cingular (usually from the same people who whined about signal/service after we bought out AT&T Wireless)
2) all AT&T wants is to make money off their customers, Cingular was never this way (usually from the same people who had the same complaint about Cingular)
missangel

May 8, 2008, 5:51 PM
I think this is funny. I just don't see how people can complain about the merger with Sprint. I was a legacy Nextel employee for many years and I remember when we had constant outages all across the US. Shoot, a slight gust of wind caused an outage. We never tossed around "courtesy credit adjustments" and had no problem telling the customer no. Our "risk Free Guarantee" was only for 15 days, then they were stuck with a contract.
So the merger happens and there are many, many less outages for the IDEN network. We go on this "Service from the Heart" blitz where everyone is tossing credits at the customers for any reason imaginable and the Powersource (hybrid) phone is introduced. We even lengthened our "Risk Free Guarantee" to 30 days! Thos...
(continues)
traegon

May 8, 2008, 5:54 PM
I agree. Customers were bitchy before, but now it just seems out of control. I feel like i'm dealing with a class of spoiled grade school children every day..

On a side note, if Sprint sold Nextel, would that mean we can finally dump Ensemble and go back to Premiere? 😁 (the much better program). Though it would be somewhat ironic for those of us who've been here since the first conversion if they had to re-convert everyone from Ensemble back to premiere. 🤤
mapleleaf88

May 8, 2008, 6:34 PM
uggghhh Ensemble is so bad... I'm all about the P2K!! haha

actually, now I'm working for a Canadian provider, which is 1,000 times better,... they don't realize what other companies (especially the US ones) are offering.
Juanbyjuan

May 9, 2008, 5:13 PM
Like what???
ihateeverything

May 8, 2008, 6:12 PM
Those people are idiots the new hybrids have better coverage.
ihateeverything

May 8, 2008, 6:13 PM
It's like the people who think there has been a service change since at&t took over cingular..theyre idiots..if anything more towers were put up.
Juanbyjuan

May 9, 2008, 2:36 PM
Trust me. I am with ATT and i get so many calls about : "I am with cingular, and they were so much better, now you guys suck. I hate att." I just tell them that cingular bought wireless att and merged with them. Att didn't buy cingular. But yea. Customers are dumb.
I_need_a _new_job

May 9, 2008, 6:27 PM
If sprint sells Nextel they will be better off cuz Nextel was rated worst customer service in the United States...I was called a B*&^ch by a rep on the phone that called me.

Worst 10 In Customer Service - L.L.Bean: the benchmark or “boat and tote” of customer service

1. Sprint Nextel
2. Bank of America
3. Comcast
4. Time Warner Cable
5. AT&T
6. Citibank
7. Wal-Mart
8. Verizon
9. Wells Fargo
10. DirecTV
Juanbyjuan

May 9, 2008, 6:39 PM
in the wireless list the top five in order are:

1) verizon
2) nextel
3) ATT
4) T moblie
5) Sprint

even though sprint and nextel are the same they have different call centers. Don't ask why.
softshoe

May 10, 2008, 12:20 AM
If they do manage to sell Nextel that person would wish he hadn't trusted Sprint's corporate managers. Nextel is ending up being on BIG mistake for Sprint.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.