Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Do you ever wonder if other jobs have trouble customers?

OfAMightDivine

May 5, 2008, 12:35 PM
Maybe you work customer service for Pepsi. Can you imagine what their escalated calls might be?

"I demand your supervisor! I bought a 12 pack the other day, and 2 cans inside were not equally carbonated!! I WANT A CREDIT OR I'M SWITCHING TO COKE!!!!"

Or maybe you work in Lawn Mower customer service, and have people calling just to whine that they had to get the blades sharpened after owning it for only 7 years.

"But how was I supposed to know rocks would dull the blade? You mean I wasn't supposed to mow over all those rocks? I got 2 dents in my head from those things backfiring at me! That's soooo unffaaaiirrr!!"

How about working for Skittles customer service?

"The last bag I bought had 22 reds, 26 green, 20 yellow, 27 o...
(continues)
took

May 5, 2008, 12:48 PM
lol my bro works for a consrtuction materials company and he has to "call and remind" clients of their outstanding debts/bills. Woah, people act like its your fault they borrowed too many supplies for jobs and never paid back what they borrowed in supplies when they got paid for the job. Meanwhile he hears that one such customer is a regular at a nearby golf club. But he has too many "bills".
somuchforplanb

May 5, 2008, 1:17 PM
I was talking to a lady that is a mail courier today and I asked her if she liked her job. She said she loves her jobs but she hates the customers. She said people will drive like 5 streets over from their houses and ask her for their mail or stop her and ask why she hasn't delivered their economic stimulus check. I was thinking it's probably the same people that call us all day and complain about the stupidest things. Some people are just bad customers for everything they do and i'm sure of it.
OfAMightDivine

May 5, 2008, 1:25 PM
I'm pretty sure I'd lose my temper if a customer EVER showed up at my house and asked for something work related.
vreaper

May 6, 2008, 10:46 AM
purchase a rechargeable wii controler and it turns out to be defective

"yea, my wii battery isn't taking a charge? it keeps cutting out during gameplay"

in the gamestop

"well i bought it online, shouldn't u swap it out under the lifetime warranty?"

calling into customer service

"listen, i've been with nintendo since i was 2 years old, i want you to replace my entire wii and give me a credit for some virtual console games or i'm switching to playsation!!!"
traegon

May 6, 2008, 9:45 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
alltelbran

May 11, 2008, 3:22 PM
🙄 🤤 🤤 🤤 😁 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.