Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Anyone else have this same problem?

nodeposit

May 3, 2008, 1:50 PM
I work for an agent of Alltel and in order for us to take Cash payments for Alltel we use a program called CheckFreePay. This program is set up to take cash payments from all sorts of companies (car payments, credit cards, etc...) Anyways, I have just recently had a lot of people come in to pay their car payment and they get upset that I can't see their account info, or answer their questions....Like I actually work for these companies too. No, my shirt says Alltel...If I worked for all the companies I would look like a Nascar....... These are not Alltel customers so they benefit me in no way at all....I make nothing off of taking payments. They are rude and disrespectful and it's bullsh*t. Why should I be expected to provide customer...
(continues)
fb3media

May 3, 2008, 1:53 PM
the great old "pass the buck"...i work internally for sprint and i love when sales agents transfer calls to me to purchase phones, when its their f-ing job to do just that...all cell carriers motto "f it, if i dont do it, someone else will."
OfAMightDivine

May 3, 2008, 2:09 PM
So don't take the payments.
nodeposit

May 3, 2008, 3:54 PM
Wow....Great idea....I'll just tell them no and to leave.....They probably won't call my owner or anything like that.
OfAMightDivine

May 3, 2008, 3:56 PM
I got a tissue for you then.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.