Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Just bend over and take it...

ninjanewton

Apr 29, 2008, 1:28 PM
That's what our call center is pretty much telling us to do. We are at the tail-end of White Glove training, which came with a few surprises.

With all this new responsibility we are attaining it comes with some lovely new perks.

1) No pay raise. They figure we should do this with the same pay we have been recieving and if we don't like it, they'll show us the door.

2) They completely changed our schedules on us. I used to work four 10-hour days from 8 AM to 6:30 PM, with Wed, Thurs, Fri off. Now they decide to make my team's shift from 11 AM to 9:30 PM with Tues, Wed, Thurs off.

This may not seem like a big deal to most, but to completely change everything around on us without giving prior warning or any choices...it just seems w...
(continues)
liquidfire

Apr 29, 2008, 1:34 PM
gee sounds like embarq - ooohh wait embarq=sprint so yeah, figures
fb3media

Apr 29, 2008, 1:36 PM
HEY!!! DONT BASH SPRINT..THEY ARE THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR AND I LOVE THEIR SERVICE. I NEVER HAVE A DROPPED CALL AND THEY NEVER MESS UP MY BILL...I NEVER HAVE OVERAGES AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST!!!!

OH CRAP, I'M IN THE WRONG FORUM...I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE COMPULSIVE LIARS FORUM...OOPS...

GO SPRINT!!!!
ninjanewton

Apr 29, 2008, 1:55 PM
Adam...you call in for dropped call credit every single month.

So, where do you want to work when we quit here?
fb3media

Apr 29, 2008, 1:57 PM
AT&T¿
ninjanewton

Apr 29, 2008, 2:07 PM
Hmm...I don't think so, because I believe they working in the same billing system. And I'd rather shave my eyeballs than stay in this system.

🙂
OfAMightDivine

Apr 29, 2008, 1:57 PM
Get used to it. Sometimes they don't even give you lube.
ninjanewton

Apr 29, 2008, 2:04 PM
I don't think I would really expect lube from them. Maybe a sheet of sandpaper to wipe up the blood. After the complimentary lemon and saltwater mixture poured on it.

And I'd better not put the customer on hold for too long while they're doing it.
deepc185

Apr 29, 2008, 8:05 PM
BOHICA - Bend Over Here It Comes Again! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.