Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

IDIOTS, WITH PROBLEMS AND THREATS, OH MY!!

fb3media

Apr 29, 2008, 7:20 AM
Ok listen...
Ever since I was a little boy in the old country, I've wanted to take calls from people in a call center for a cell phone company...YAY! my childhood dream has come true...
fb3media

Apr 29, 2008, 7:27 AM
the whole thing didnt post, i dont feel like retyoing all of it again...oh well....heres the short...you know you go over, were not going to give credit, dont threaten to cancel casue you cant pay your bill, have had a past due for over 3 years, and think "retentions" will save your a$$...we will cancel your service..were tired of idol threats...deal with it....in closing, dont say youre going to cancel over stupid sh!t, were tired of hearing it and we would rather help customers with actual issues, not jokes like you...
ninjanewton

Apr 29, 2008, 7:35 AM
Alright Adam, more people need to get to work and be bored so that it's not just us talking to each other.

At least training beats being on the phones.

= )

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.