GWaLK

Apr 21, 2008, 9:05 PM
it's time to move on though...
drinalu

Apr 21, 2008, 9:07 PM
yea, but they're funny.
MizzSprint

Apr 22, 2008, 5:22 PM
Seriously, who are you to say he should stop posting from old messages? If he reads through a post and see something interesting he has EVERY right to post up about it. It doesn't matter if it's 3 years old. Don't apologize for soimething you're not doing wrong. Some of you guys need to lighten up. Show me in the TOS where it says you cannot respond to posts more than a week old.

Get over yourself If you don't like the fact that he's stating opinion on a post a week old or whatever keep it moving. I don't mind seeing things that happened a week or so agao just incase I missed it.

Also why waste space calling somebody out when you're the one that's wrong.
beeferjay

Apr 22, 2008, 5:38 PM
will you marry me?

if youre into guys, that is
beeferjay

Apr 22, 2008, 5:37 PM
do it and die
MizzSprint

Apr 22, 2008, 5:50 PM
Lol I'm a suspect of necroposting.
OfAMightDivine

Apr 23, 2008, 12:05 AM
Does anyone else think Necroposting sounds like someone who is trying to have sex with a dead fence post?

đŸ˜ŗ

đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ
OfAMightDivine

Apr 23, 2008, 12:09 AM
Every time someone says necroposting, I think of some guy in a bar oozing up next to a dead fence post, and being all "Hey baby, what's your sign?"

Maybe I'm just weird.

👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.