Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Sure you are.

Nikoletta

Apr 20, 2008, 8:01 PM
Ok, so in keeping with the "God Hates Niki" theme for today I have gotten every freaking nut-job to call in. Every lunatic and person with no cognitive reasoning abilities... all of them call me.

This one took the cake.

Guy rambles about the problem's he's had with a store and warranty (neither of which I can do a THING about) for a good hour.

In the process of using the most profane language he can without actually swearing (like super graphic but never used a real curse word so it was hard to call him on it.) of ranting about this store he proceeds to tell me he is the following (often in the same sentence) 🤨

Banker (Bank Officer of a $26 billion bank)

Realtor

Lawyer (Who is on the bar in California but lives in Tex...
(continues)
Ask The Shack

Apr 21, 2008, 8:42 AM
Hey Niki, what do you look like? I be you're hot.

Just wanted to brake up another one of your "I'm Niki, hear me Emo!" speaches....

But seriously, answer my question. Graphic pics would be a plus....
drinalu

Apr 21, 2008, 8:34 PM
wow. woooooww. I wouldn't even know what to say. I would just be like, well, why don't you own your own phone company, then you wouldn't run into any of this trouble. problem solved.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.