Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Let's Make A Deal!

Squirrel Mob

Apr 20, 2008, 12:19 PM
M: I'm sorry, sir. I cannot adjust your prorated charge of $99.99 for our new Simply Everything plan. According to my notes you specifically asked us to backdate the plan for you, and you were also made aware that doing so would result in the current charge you are disputing now.

C: You're not listening. I wasn't told about the charge. I don't care what your notes tell you. I wasn't made aware, so I'm not paying.

M: Ok, sir. I can compromise with you. I would be willing to credit this charge back, if you would be willing to accept the charges for overage minutes you would have incurred under your old plan for this time period.

C: A'ight. Let's do that.

M: Ok, sir. So I have applied the $99.99 credit. You now owe us $3465.00 in ov...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Apr 20, 2008, 12:32 PM
I had a lady a little while ago that called in disputing overages cause by proration. Turns out that she changed her plan in order to get credits on a $400 bill, and we gave her a courtesy rework if she changed her plan and kept it, which she did. We completed the rework of the billing, then THE NEXT DAY she went online and changed it back to her old plan, effective that day.

She had the gall to call in and complain that she was prorated and didn't want to pay it. It escalated to me, and I looked through the remarks and saw what she did. At that point I told her "Ma'am, we offered you a large credit to your account for valid charges, in exchange for you changing your plan to one with more minutes. Then you went online and changed it back...
(continues)
golem22

Apr 20, 2008, 1:38 PM
I love moments like that its what makes my job worthwhile. 🙂
OfAMightDivine

Apr 20, 2008, 11:15 PM
Those calls like that one are the ones I want to scream into the phone : "OH FUC*IN YEAH! IN YOUR FACE MOFO! BOOOOOYA! NO CREDIT FOR YOU!! (said in the Soup-Nazi fashion)
drinalu

Apr 21, 2008, 8:36 PM
This just makes me laugh! I love it!
traegon

Apr 22, 2008, 8:52 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I've had instances like that. Guy called in complaining he had a vision package and didn't want it. I told him I apologized, but by having it on there with the internet usage that occured he saved himself alot of money. He still didn't get it. 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.