Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Sprint CSAT?

tgoace

Apr 18, 2008, 5:43 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I hear that Sprint reps are going to start getting paid for customer satisfaction?

If so, I have some questions that arose from my curiosity:

1) Will this be true for retail store reps?
a) If so, how in the hell would that be tracked? Customer surveys or something? NPS scores?

2) Any idea how it would pay out?

Thanks.
redz

Apr 18, 2008, 6:08 PM
there is a tier program in place right now that you get paid by the call. But its being based on Quality scores and soon will be based on customer survey csats .
for example a rep that has really good scores would be at an A and therefore get paid lets say 3.00 a call.
a rep that has not soo good scores would have lets say a D and would only get 1.50 a call.
freephones4all

Apr 18, 2008, 6:25 PM
I work for a different company but, just curious. Is the $$ a call on top of salary? Or is it going to be $$ per call?
SprintSBA

Apr 18, 2008, 6:52 PM
Retail employees commission plan is changing. Commission will be based on CSAT(40%), Handsets, new lines, upgrades, reg priced(25%),Data(25%), and accessories(10%). CSAT is based on surveys that customers take after they leave the store. Not every customer is called, but those that are will go against the STORES CSAT. For example: Rep A has an average CSAT of 5, rep b has an average CSAT of 2. If there were only two reps in that store, then the CSAT for the store would be 3.5. We don't know what will be considered a passing CSAT, we do know that one rude rep can take 40% of oir commission. I personally have already had to deal with CSAT because I work in a Service and Repair Center. Technicians have to watch their CSAT very carefully.

Th...
(continues)
tgoace

Apr 18, 2008, 9:31 PM
Wow. Things are going to get dirty. I don't envy you guys
☚ī¸
SprintSBA

Apr 18, 2008, 9:34 PM
Getting paid based on someone else's CSAT is going to suck....the nice thing though is we get paid the same for every phone that goes out the door...no more fighting over who gets the new line and who gets the upgrade....it's all the same
ac4321

Apr 19, 2008, 12:34 AM
True true. All in all, I think it will be better for Sprint and a LOT better for customers. It will also be better for reps that care about providing customers what they need instead of what happens to be the most profitable for commissions. For reps that have been used to the old system for years, though, it will probably be a tough adjustment.
Chris_1984

Apr 19, 2008, 9:20 AM
Good thing i dont take calls anymore 🙂
ac4321

Apr 18, 2008, 6:53 PM
1. Yes. For a long time it's been a component of retail pay. Now, though, it's going to be a lot more significant.

a. Probably those surveys. It won't be fully decided until June, but word has it that it will be an aggregate store level csat payout. This means that all the reps will get the same payout at the each particular store.

2. Not sure yet. The pay package changes at the end of June, beginning of July from what I understand. We don't know yet the exact changes, but indications are that it will be more focused on csat and upgrades and less so on new acts. Presently and for as long as I remember, payouts have been significantly higher for new acts. It seems they are going to place more emphasis on upgrades and csat now, b...
(continues)
tgoace

Apr 19, 2008, 2:16 AM
ac4321 said:
indications are that it will be more focused on csat and upgrades and less so on new acts.

Interesting. Seems they're changing their business focus for a bit. Shifting focus to stopping the hemmoraging of churning customers and trying to keeps the ones that are presently there.

Once the bleeding is stopped, I'd assume that Sprint would shift back to gross gains.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.