Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

another customer....

Seribus

Apr 18, 2008, 1:37 PM
so i just had this customer come into the store, he was from ireland or scottland or something...well it went like this

C: hey i just bought this car charger 2 months ago and now its not working i want it exchanged

M: well i can only exchange them within 30days of buying it and you need the box and recipt

this guy starts to freak out and rand on how we dnot take care of him and use some profanity

so i offer to sell him a new one and that just pisses him off even more well my manager is hearing all this and comes out and asks if there is a problem and he starts the same crap well my boss states the same thing n this guy starts acting like he wants to fight my manager and he asks him to leave he doesn't of course so my boss tell m...
(continues)
Seribus

Apr 18, 2008, 2:21 PM
befor i can do that ima need your name and code....
ecast7969

Apr 18, 2008, 2:29 PM
Oye becz we're a bunch of drunks and we love our FROSTY LUCKY CHARMS I TELL U!!! 😁 😁 😁
Seribus

Apr 18, 2008, 2:32 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.