Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Anyone have any experience with Wirelessimports.com?

Kizildere

Jan 21, 2005, 11:46 AM
I just purchased a Nokia 6630 through them and I`m extremely disappointed. The box was has wear and tear that wouldn`t have been caused by shipping, a clear indication of pre-usage. It didn`t come with a warranty certificate, just Italian User manuals and CD. The phone also has the Italian carrier TIM`s logo on front and back (which I wouldn`t mind but seems like this phone was a display model.)

I`m not happy, I asked them for a full refund but we`ll see. Anyone else have similar experiences with them? I`m going to dispute with my credit card company as a last resort.
Kizildere

Jan 21, 2005, 11:51 AM
Check their FAQ, it states that all phones are shipped as packed "directly from the manufacterer".(in the faq section)

If this is true, the box should have been shrinkwraped. Would customs have removed the shrinkwrap and taken out the phone to look at what is inside? I doubt it, an xray scan is more likely.
JessiCSR

Jan 21, 2005, 12:14 PM
IT'S A CELL BOMB!
Kizildere

Jan 21, 2005, 12:54 PM
huh?
JessiCSR

Jan 21, 2005, 8:33 PM
Nothing..I honeslty wouldn't doubt our customs would rip that thing apart to check it. I mean...you can have a bomb in your shoe. YOUR SHOE.
manoabugo

Jan 23, 2005, 5:50 PM
customs people do strange things these days

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.