Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Is that light I see at the end of this tunnel?

Foamy

Apr 17, 2008, 10:52 AM
Yes! It is!

I'm outta the wireless industry!!!

7 longs years... and I'm finally done (I'm getting a weird deja vu feeling on this one) with the wireless industry!

I got hired at a loan institution as assistant manager so BYE BYE cell phones.

And, of course, thank you all for your entertaining stories to help pass the time away (especially Nikoletta).

😁 😁 😁

and... 😛
eljeffe666

Apr 17, 2008, 10:55 AM
congrats on getting out 😁

but u will be back 😈
Foamy

Apr 17, 2008, 11:21 AM
You might be right, I've "left" the wireless industry 3 times now and kept getting sucked back in.

It's like a bad rash, as soon as you thinks it gone... BAM, herpes.

👀
eljeffe666

Apr 17, 2008, 11:27 AM
lol

na good luck how u dont get pulled back in
Christine Evans

Apr 17, 2008, 10:59 AM
Congratulations! That's one major step you took. 😛 Seven years...that's too long though.
charliegirl

Apr 17, 2008, 12:34 PM
aww I'll miss ya!!! Best of luck!!! 😁
cingcing

Apr 17, 2008, 12:45 PM
Congrats! When do you start?
Foamy

Apr 17, 2008, 1:01 PM
Monday!

My current company has made every effort to screw me over as often as possible, so I have little remorse for only giving a 4 day notice.
Nikoletta

Apr 17, 2008, 5:56 PM
Take me with you?

Ah it's not to bad, I have a max of two more years. I'm scheduled to graduate in 2010 (just in time for my 10 year highschool graduation, yeh-gads!) so I can at least go in with a college degree before I take off for my Masters work. Hopefully I'll already be lined up for the program by then. Sure as heck not staying here after I have my degree!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.