Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Make an exception?

traegon

Apr 14, 2008, 4:53 PM
Me: I'm sorry maam, but you've had a payment arrangement in the past 30 days (end of march). So we unfortunately can not extend that /CURTESY/ to you at this time.

C: I pay my bill, I dont ask for payment arrangements very often, can't you make an exception just this once?

Me (what I wanted to say): No maam. You see, we already made one exception for you already by even restoring your service to begin with. You see maam, when you extend your service out, that is a curtesy. That means it is not something in your contract or owed to you by service. We could have, instead, just left your phone off since we dont have to ever give you an extension at all. Have a nice day 🙂
SprintSBA

Apr 14, 2008, 9:28 PM
Do you eantotel e that we aren't supposed to say that....uh oh
ac4321

Apr 14, 2008, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't have made an exception. It just sets it up for later abuse and chronically riding the courtesy credits.
traegon

Apr 14, 2008, 11:39 PM
Just to point out.. the (What I wanted to say part), is what I wanted to say. Not what I did. 🙂 I didn't give her an extension and neither did my sup. 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.