Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

30 day exchanges

SprintSBA

Apr 13, 2008, 10:43 PM
Why can't customers get it through their heads that you get 1 30-day exchange, not 5. I had three different customers come into my store today wnating to do 30 day exchanges. Two of the customers had already down one 30 day exchange, and the third customer had done 4. This is not hard people.....Buy a phone, know what you are buying; we'll give you one chance to change your mind; after that, you are stuck with that phone for two years.

Also, I can't wait for the day when cancelling a customer's account can be done with the click of a button inside the retail environment. "Well if you won't help me, then just cancel my lines." "Ok, your lines are now cancelled and your final bill will be $800+ because of the ETF's. Have a nice day."
Hombre07

Apr 14, 2008, 7:21 AM
If the policy is one exchange how did the third customer do four? That's why customers think they can do what they want, someone at some point let them.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.