Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customer....

Seribus

Apr 9, 2008, 3:45 PM
So i had a custie come into my store yesterday, really nice, n wanted to know how to get one of there old phones unlocked to use on my comp service. Well I dont know any local places that will do that for you so i gave them the next best think www.unlockitnow.com.....well they come in and im nice, they say they need a data cable cus they didnt want to wait 1week for the email, and ya know im nice so im like here is a free data cable to do that......so now they are calling me asking me how to "unzip" the file that the web site sent them....im like....use "win-zip"......and then she is like "i dont think i have that on my computer"...." 😳 🤨 🤨 ....."do you think you coulddo this for me" she says......omg how hard is this????...i hate be...
(continues)
Donna FireHammer

Apr 9, 2008, 4:21 PM
it's such a great feeling when you help some one. it makes you feel good when a nice custie comes along (and that isn't too often) and you help them out.
but it totally sucks a$$ when they suddenly turn into one of the worst kinds of custies.... the needy-i'm-gonna-pretend-i-am-nice-so-you-i-ca n-manipulate-you-into-doing-everything-for-me custie.
They suck!!!!!! and then it ruins your good feeling.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.