Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

LG Dare - Vx-9700

Mlrub1

Apr 4, 2008, 2:45 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS PHONE IS TO BE RELEASED FOR VERIZON?? - ALL WEBSITES, ARE SAYING APRIL 2008, BUT WHEN YOU SPEAK TO VERIZON NO ONE KNOWS OR THEY ARE KEEPING QUIET..

ANY ANSWERS WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED!!
dualitycomplex

Apr 4, 2008, 3:07 PM
dont ya love that, you see all these new phones on the rebate form and when you ask about them people give you the 🙄 "you'll see it soon" response. What is that suposed to mean i want to know dont tease me like this.
Foamy

Apr 5, 2008, 12:21 PM
90% of the time that means they don't know.

I work for Verizon and I haven't the foggiest idea. Half the time we don't know something's coming until it's here.
dspanos

Jun 9, 2008, 3:56 PM
The LG Dare (VX9700) will be released on July 4th, 2008
vs1phn

Jun 24, 2008, 2:24 PM
soft launch to be this friday. 27th.......
j-villa

Jun 25, 2008, 9:15 AM
i doubt it....

chocolate 3 is coming out before the dare. chocolate from online rumors was suspose to be out the 24th online and early july in stores. Well it's the 25th no chocolate. I myself can't wait for the dare. I may be picking this up for myself
xoExo2

Apr 29, 2008, 6:50 PM
I heard it is supposed to be released July 4,2008.
That is what phonearena.com said and they seem you be pretty reliable with other information. Hope this helps!
d3ity

Jun 26, 2008, 1:30 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN THE STUPID CUSTOMER AWARD OF THE WEEK! NOT ONLY DID YOU POST IN ALL CAPS YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION IN THE COMPLETLEY WRONG FORUM! I CANT TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM FOR YOU!! YOUR PRIZE IS WAITING FOR YOU AT YOUR LOCAL HOSPITAL WHERE YOU WILL RECIEVE AN ALL EXPENSES PAID CHEMICAL CASTRATION!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.