Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

SPRINT SERVICE!!!

ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 3:10 PM
👿 👿 Okay so I work for a call center that deals with Sprint and i hate the fact that these people will call in and complain about there bill becz some other IDIOT screwed it up and we have to clean up there mess!!! But what I think is funny is when they threaten they are going to cancel there accnt and take everyone that they bought to Sprint, cuz I HONESTLY want to tell them to do that cuz there not hurting me only themself cuz they have to pay the fee of 200.00 and we will ALWAYS find some other IDIOT to sign up with us!!! IF YOU HAVE SPRINT DROP YOUR SERVICE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE LIKE METRO PCS LIKE WE HAVE IN TX BECZ THEY YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH REPS WHO ARE TIRED OF GETTING YELLED AT!!! 😈 😈 😈
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 3:12 PM
what center you work at?
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 3:16 PM
ft worth u work in a call center??
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 4:29 PM
yea im in ohio. u teleperformance? we are up here. I'm actually considering moving down there to texas. my parents live near san antonio in bandera.
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 4:37 PM
naw we aint. yea u dont want to work for our call center here in tx its really bad the way they treat us
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 5:06 PM
oh trust me. it cant be any worse then here. it would only be temporary. just something to have while i go back to school. i want to work for the houston aspca and rescue animals. so, this is something i could put up with for this reason.
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 5:25 PM
ohh i would like to do something like that working with animals
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 5:30 PM
Well I've always loved animals and I got started watching the show "animal police" on animal planet. It's based out of the Houston ASPCA. It makes me want to cry when I see what people do to these animals. Houston has one of the larger centers in the U.S.
I may be 30, but it's never too late to go back to school. I have fought so many years on what I wanted to do with my life. Suprisingly, Sprint call center work wasn't it. LOL.

It's just a stepping stone.. Needless to say there have been way too many of these in my life. Funny, I started off wanting to be a pastry chef and went to school for half of the time I needed. After 8 years in the business, here I am working for Sprint. WOW
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 5:47 PM
ohhh yea that show is so sad and it makes me mad at thoes a**holes who would treat an animal like that...i wish we could do to them like what they do to those animals like that worthless bastard Michael vick i wish they would get a cattle prod and hose that sob down and shock that piece of human waste!!!
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 6:01 PM
Exactly. You know, most of those dogs had to be put down after thier evaluation since they were so aggressive that trainers could not break them. No dogs never had a chance at a happy life.
Here's a story for you. I was driving to work one day. I spot this guy 3 cars in front of me, in a big truck, dangling something out the window. Mind you, we are going 55 mph or close to it. I squint and see it's a kitten! This f*cker holds this tiny thing out the car for several minutes before tossing it out the truck behing him. The car right behing him misses the cat, but not the next. I pull over and the cat is laying there, twitching, bloody, and sadly, I know this cat will not survive. I get a blanket out of my car, grab the kitten, and floor it to...
(continues)
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 6:17 PM
OHHH I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE PUNCHED HIM THAT HEARTLESS SOB I CANT BELIEVE ALL HE GOT WAS TO BE FINED!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE DRAGGED HIM TIED TO THE BACK OF A TRUCK DOWN A GRAVEL ROAD AND SEE HOW HE LIKES IT
hereticcavi

Apr 3, 2008, 6:32 PM
this yelling at Sprint got out of hand quickly to nothing related to Sprint or the wireless industry.....though animal cruelty is sick and wrong
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 6:40 PM
Yea thats true we need to turn our attention back on how bad sprint service is and why we hate working for them!!!
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 6:51 PM
so... is there any reason why u took my situation and called it ur own.. changing it to how u would have reacted?
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 6:58 PM
I WAS SHARING IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE
tick

Apr 3, 2008, 7:01 PM
ecast7969 said:
I WAS SHARING IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE

Yeah, but it came off sounding like your own story because you didn't give credit to the author (custservguru) and you modified the story. 😕
tick

Apr 3, 2008, 7:03 PM
I read the modified version first and was under the impression that you (ecast7969)punched a guy in the face for throwing a kitten out of the window)...
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 7:40 PM
thank you thank you tick.
tick

Apr 3, 2008, 3:42 PM
I also work for Sprint, and this is the bullshjt have to deal with most of the day. We used to just get billing dispute tickets which we would research and close the ticket after finding the resolution and documenting it. Now before we can close the ****ing ticket we have to contact the customer. When we call they bitch and moan about this and that. I have T-Mobile and I do not ever call T-Mobile for credits.

Sprint is stupid for allowing customer's with bad credit to have service. It's usually ASL customer's that go over their minutes and make up a bunch of bullshjt as to why the charges are invalid.

Why can't these people grow up, and take responsibility over their cellular usage.

I wish I could say this:

(continues)
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 3:46 PM
AMEN AMEN AMEN FINALLY SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT ITS LIKE TO GET CALLS FROM THESE IDIOT CUSTOMERS!!! THANK YOU!!! I wish we can tell them that but I dont feel like getting bit**d by my supervisor who by the way is really a dumb blond in a black persons body!!!
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 4:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! i had a woman today demanding credit for $9.31 becuase she claims she didnt know we charged a month in advance for changing her plan in the middle of the bill cycle. Mind you, the previous bill she added text messages and had the proration charge. Not to mention she has only been with Sprint for a little over a year. Does she not remember her first bill she recieved less than 1 week after she started service that was due in 2 weeks? What does she think that was for? Oh yes, this turned into a "stupid" call as I call it. (sup call) First sup was going to offer her half. What for? It's valid! Course I was told to offer her this first(de-escalate) and then she would take the call. Lucky for me, she still wanted a sup, and this ...
(continues)
hereticcavi

Apr 3, 2008, 4:09 PM
trick is this happens at any call center for anything consumers buy that they can b*tch about Tv's, Xm radio, and of course cell phones
StarryNight

Apr 3, 2008, 4:38 PM
ecast7969 said:
IF YOU HAVE SPRINT DROP YOUR SERVICE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE LIKE METRO PCS LIKE WE HAVE IN TX BECZ THEY YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH REPS WHO ARE TIRED OF GETTING YELLED AT!!! 😈 😈 😈

This is exactly the reason we are failing as a company. I realize that customer service is an issue across the board, and every single department screws up as much as every other.

What we NEED to do is start taking our jobs seriously and valuing our customers if we ever plan on keeping any. I'm definitely not trying to say that you're wrong for venting - venting is healthy, and it's completely warranted because this is a frustrating situation. However, it is important to realize t...
(continues)
hereticcavi

Apr 3, 2008, 4:54 PM
i kinda agree. You cannot put it in a 9 out of 10 kinda thing. You hafta adjust for every customer
ecast7969

Apr 3, 2008, 5:10 PM
ohh okay so i guess u like getting treated like crap by cust who get screwed over becz some other idiots screwed up and u try to be patient with them but it doesnt help huh??
hereticcavi

Apr 3, 2008, 5:24 PM
i dont, i try things like talking to them and calling them stupid, but not in those words. I dont let idiots talk to me like im an idiot, i just reverse the conversation and dont let it happen

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.