Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

time constraint

vreaper

Apr 2, 2008, 10:47 AM
so what's up with custies coming in and complaining about being in a hurry? if you don't have time for me to fully diagnose your problem and give you the best assistance possible, don't friggin come in and bother me
princessn1984

Apr 2, 2008, 10:50 AM
Thank you!
OfAMightDivine

Apr 2, 2008, 10:59 AM
Don't you know that you should always know exactly what the customer wants before they get to you? Jeeze, how bad of a rep are you? How dare you attempt to take out THE CUSTOMERS time to fix their problem?!? How insulting. You should immediately know what the issue is and FIX IT RIGHT AWAY!

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

😁 😁 😁 🤣 🤣 🤣 😛 😛 😛
ac4321

Apr 2, 2008, 11:16 AM
I told a customer once, "Sir, I'd love to fix this like this *snaps fingers* but I don't have a magic wand."

🤣
hereticcavi

Apr 3, 2008, 4:31 PM
i always give the ole standard, "do u go into a mechanic shop for your car and demand an instant fix. No it takes time and we need some of that time stuff to fix your phone, Jerkstore"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.