Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

PAM on Simply everything

WhoDey

Apr 1, 2008, 9:14 AM
Anyone had any luck getting it added?
I have had a few customers ask about it.. and need to know yes or no.

If you have, please let me know the feature code to add it, and cost associated with it.
StarryNight

Apr 1, 2008, 11:00 AM
At this point, I don't think it can be added as a "bundled" portion of the plan, however you should be able to add it to the Simply Everything plan for it's normal cost of $39.99. As far as the plan codes go, are you working in P2K or Ensemble?
turn1animal

Apr 1, 2008, 12:56 PM
No PAM allowed on Simply Everything in either P2K or Ensemble.
StarryNight

Apr 1, 2008, 1:11 PM
I know that it doesn't include PAM, but why couldn't you add the full price attachment? I can't see why Sprint would say "No, we won't allow you to pay us an extra $40 a month for an additional service." That's not to say you're wrong, it just doesn't make sense to me.
turn1animal

Apr 1, 2008, 3:07 PM
Nor does it make any sense to me, but I had a customer that wanted to add it on the very first day that the plan came out and I could not add it. I had it escalated through our Program manager at the outsourced call center and Sprint came back with the answer that it absouletely 100% cannot be added on to the Simply Everything plans. Go figure.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 2, 2008, 9:26 AM
unfortunatly this is true in this case... however sprint likes to tell you things are impossible when they really arent.

after the rev-a/gps update on my mogul the picture mail (incoming) stopped working properly. It would display the page as though i was browsing from a computer and not my phone. sprint tech support said that the phone was "functioning properly." i spent fourty five minutes to determine that from sprint.
five minutes of poking around online turned up a 20 kb patch file that fixed my problem...

and dont get me started on how the mogul doesnt SEND picture mail... cuz mine does... thanks sprint for making the word "impossible" that much more meaningless
Seribus

Apr 1, 2008, 3:37 PM
i just get some from the store and spray it on the pan its not that hard... ๐Ÿคจ
sprintsup101

Apr 1, 2008, 4:50 PM
As per KMS the PAM plan can not be included with simply everything plans and it states they are working on having the option available in the future but it says clearly that this option is not available and can not be added on as of right now ๐Ÿ˜
turn1animal

Apr 1, 2008, 4:53 PM
Did I not just say that ๐Ÿคค
sprintsup101

Apr 1, 2008, 4:55 PM
ummmm yes but after you said that there was someone who stated they didnt understand why sprint wouldnt want an extra 40.00 a month from a custie...so i just thought i would reiterate what you stated by facts...per KMS ๐Ÿ˜
StarryNight

Apr 2, 2008, 11:24 AM
I didn't say that the person was wrong, I simply said that the company doesn't make sense. There's no need to reiterate when there's no one contradicting you.
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 2, 2008, 11:26 AM
you tell em!
StarryNight

Apr 2, 2008, 11:54 AM
๐Ÿคฃ I'm feeling unnecessarilly abrasive today. I think it's this industry finally eating away at my soul. I enjoy it. ๐Ÿ™„
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 2, 2008, 12:33 PM
Remind me not to text you for information today... ๐Ÿ˜‰
princessn1984

Apr 1, 2008, 5:17 PM
From you screen name I would assume, but I know what happens when one assumes... SO... are you in Cincinnati, WhoDey?
WhoDey

Apr 1, 2008, 7:32 PM
I am not, just a fan.
princessn1984

Apr 2, 2008, 10:02 AM
Dang. Ok
hereticcavi

Apr 2, 2008, 11:52 AM
princess are you in Cincy
princessn1984

Apr 2, 2008, 12:46 PM
No, I'm in Cleveland but want to move to Cincy and wondered what cell companies are hiring down there since the company I work for isn't down there.
hereticcavi

Apr 2, 2008, 12:50 PM
im sure with experiance you could get on somewhere....Cincy's in my district.....im in dayton
princessn1984

Apr 2, 2008, 1:08 PM
Don't want to go to Dayton... Hubby has a bad history there (it's where his son was murdered).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.