Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

What the F**K is wrong with people today?

OfAMightDivine

Mar 31, 2008, 3:12 PM
C = Idiot, I mean, customer.

M = Idiot, I mean, me.

C1 - "I was wondering if you guys will call my mother and tell her I'll be home late today."

M - "Unfortunately, I cannot do that for you."

C1 - "Why not? What am I paying for then? Can you transfer me to her?"

M = You're paying for the ability to use your cellphone and take it with you. Unfortunately, we are simply not able to call someone for you, or transfer you to outside lines."

C1 - "Well, that's bull****, I want a manager. I'm going to report you!"

So I transfer him to a sup. I stay on the line for a second, and as he finished his whining, the sup says... "Ok, well, my agent did advise you that we are not a Switch Board Operator. Did you have anything related ...
(continues)
liquidfire

Apr 1, 2008, 3:46 PM
people are stupid. plain and simple. its never going to change unless we start killing off the dumbest of the heard. its kind of like survival of the fittest, but in this case fit just means having common sense.
princessn1984

Apr 1, 2008, 4:14 PM
that all i can say is...

Oh...
My...
God.
bigmike99s

Apr 1, 2008, 4:21 PM
so i just had a customer leave who wanted to return a phone he purchased at retail a couple weeks ago. So he comes into the store and says i need to return this phone and he hands me the box and reciept. the funny thing is thats all he handed me was an empty box. when i asked him if he had the phone on him he said no he left all that at home. and i told him i cannot return the phone without having the phone. and he was pissed and kept getting mad sayin it was his phone and he was gonna keep it but he wanted his money back. that went on for ten minutes and finally i just told him to leave and either come back with the phone or dont come back at all in a nice way.
MizzSprint

Apr 1, 2008, 4:42 PM
He probably didn't expect you to look inside the box. Due to some Reps not double checking the phones when customers exchange/return their devices.

Imagine if you didn't check the box, he would have gotten his money back and still had the phone.I bet he didn't even forget it, I'm sure somebody he knew did this... got lucky so he decided to give it a try but it didn't work.

Too bad for him and kudos to you for catching an idiot trying to get one up on the company!!!
sckoisks17

Apr 1, 2008, 4:24 PM
Wait... so... the guy called customer service to have them call someone else?

That's mind-boggling stupidity. I think my head's going to explode.
vreaper

Apr 2, 2008, 4:09 PM
that's a good one, but before he hung up you should have said something like "well why don't i transfer you to a big red rep" or "yea? well i hope you go on the unlimited premium plan! that'll show us!"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.