Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Um...you lost me...

TeamAzul

Mar 29, 2008, 6:48 PM
Thought I'd share a slice of my wonderful day..

SR: Sales Rep
C: Custy

*Custy cyphering through rate plans*

SR: Howz it goin? Can I help you find anything? ๐Ÿ™‚

C: No, at&t sucks... ๐Ÿ˜ก
SR: ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*custy walks away...*

WHY THE FU*K WERE YOU LOOKING THROUGH THE FU*KING PLANS THEN A** HOLE?? ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

...you are why I hate people...Prick.
cellphoneguy26

Mar 29, 2008, 7:34 PM
I have never had an experience like that but i would have been ready to tell that person the same thing. What an idiot you should have said this "Well so does your wife do you want her back?"
TeamAzul

Mar 29, 2008, 7:56 PM
LOL!! Thats a good one!
TeamAzul

Mar 29, 2008, 7:57 PM
Just wouldnt have worked being female and all...
dualitycomplex

Mar 29, 2008, 8:13 PM
M-me

c-custie

m-how can i help you today

c-i'd like to pay my bill

m-ok whats your phone number
( i need the phone number to pay the bill to verify the account )

c-i'm not giving you that....

m ๐Ÿ™„ ok....then i cant pay your bill sorry my system needs me to enter atleast one of the phone numbers to apply the bill payment to the account, sorry

c- thats absurd no one ever asked me for that before they just asked for my name and took my money.

m-and your bill has been paid every time you did that? ( i said it as nicely as possible )

c- yes of course it was, i'm not giving you any personal information i dont want it sold.

m-ok well you can pay your bill over the phone by dialing this and using your credit card
(continues)
TeamAzul

Mar 29, 2008, 9:07 PM
I had a lady come in wanting to see if she was approved for a phone, so like always i asked for her DL or ID and SSN. She then was outraged that I asked for her SSN. Her reply was " I saw an CNN they said to never give your SSN to anyone!" I nicely told her kick rocks and come back when she had a tighter grip on reality.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.