Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Ok, now I'm gonna scream

princessn1984

Mar 29, 2008, 11:48 AM
WHY IN THE WORLD DO THESE PEOPLE EXPECT ME TO DO THEIR FRICKIN JOBS? I UNDERSTAND WE ARE SLOW BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HANG AROUND IN BACK AND RUN YOUR MOUTH AND EXPECT ME TO PICK UP ALL THE SLACK. I KNOW I'M NOT HELPING ANYONE, BUT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVEN'T HELPED ONE PERSON ALL DAMN DAY, MEANS YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND HELP SOMEONE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE PAID TO DO, NOT STAND THERE AND TALK. I KNOW I SIT HERE ON THE COMPUTER AND CHAT, BUT WHEN A CUSTOMER COMES UP, I IMMEDIATLEY SWITCH SCREENS. AND YOU ALSO WANNA GET ON ME FOR GOING TO SMOKE A CIGARETTE EVERY HOUR AND HALF OR SO? WHEN YOU DON'T DO ANY WORK AT ALL, YOU WANNA TELL ME I CAN'T TAKE A 5 MINUTE BREAK?

sorry... things I wish I could say, bu...
(continues)
Seribus

Mar 29, 2008, 11:58 AM
start takeing their customers....
princessn1984

Mar 29, 2008, 12:04 PM
Why? Why should I do THEIR job and MY job? When I have a line out the door they just stand there and watch me, and don't help. Its not like they are busy.
Seribus

Mar 29, 2008, 12:09 PM
take the commission for the sales and when they start whining "thats mine!! say sorry you didnt help them....
princessn1984

Mar 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
We don't get comission all like that. Its the end of the month and people aren't buying things. Its just like insurance claims and warranty issues. I'm not going to do their job, especially since I got passed up for the promotion to DO that job.
Seribus

Mar 29, 2008, 12:22 PM
NO COMMISSION!!!! you need to change stores or companys.....
princessn1984

Mar 29, 2008, 12:24 PM
We get commission on accessories... but all people are buying are like $1 accessories (clear out sale). And like I said, these ppl ran outta money already
Seribus

Mar 29, 2008, 12:27 PM
well i cant say anything for anyone else but.....i get commission for everything i sell...
princessn1984

Mar 29, 2008, 12:34 PM
Lucky.
cballentine

Mar 29, 2008, 5:26 PM
so which pre paid unlimited company that started in independence,oh that has undergone a revolution? do you work for that would require a certain amount of abp's to avoid training. thank goodness i am not at work and posting comments on this chat log after people said we were not aloud to be on commenting during work hours. thats why i do it from home hint hint princessn1984
giantpeach

Mar 29, 2008, 2:02 PM
Revol?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.