Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Unlocked Iphone

mballs4life

Mar 25, 2008, 11:24 AM
is anyone using an unlocked iphone with at&t? i have an anr plan with them and im too cheap to give that up but i want the iphone. I just want to know if i could add the unlimited pda data or if there is a way i can add the iphone data plan without adding a contract or changing my plan.

thanks, marques
DarkStar

Mar 25, 2008, 11:26 AM
Nope sorry you cant do that. Get the Tilt.
sprinter123

Mar 25, 2008, 11:33 AM
The iphone is an over hyped piece of $hit.
DarkStar

Mar 25, 2008, 11:38 AM
Oh really? How is that? Now I am an iPhone hater, but I am a fair iPhone hater. Name one phone that has a browser that gives you the whole internet and is so easy to use. Name one phone that has such a responsive touch screen. Name one phone that has all that and the OS is so very fast.

I have the HTC Touch, which I love. But I wish the screen was as big as the iphone and the touchscreen was as good and I wish it wasn't Windows.

Now of course the iPhone lacks a lot of features. 3g, to-do list, more programs, games, discount with 2-yr agreement.

But the iPhone is a great place to start. Becuase of the iPhone all the other manufacturers will make better and cooler phones to compete. So really the iPhone is good for even ppl who hat...
(continues)
sprinter123

Mar 25, 2008, 11:41 AM
Didnt realize I could not have an opinion here......
DarkStar

Mar 25, 2008, 11:49 AM
I think your an idiot.

Is that a fair opinion? No. It needs to be supported by some facts. You can't just hate something for no reason.
sprinter123

Mar 25, 2008, 11:53 AM
I work for an apple store and we get them back all the time for freezing issues. Battery related issues and so on and so on and so on and so on. Also yes you thinking im an idiot is fair because THATS YOUR OPINION. Like it or not thats what you think.
DarkStar

Mar 25, 2008, 12:07 PM
ah ha. There is your facts. Now your opinion is valid. See my opinion was not only valid it was incorrect too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.