Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

just had a funny cust name

ucantbeserious

Mar 18, 2008, 11:27 PM
chau on... (wonder if her middle name is down... yanno like chow down on??) ok ok bad joke sorry..
M15TER P1NK

Mar 19, 2008, 11:06 AM
youre an nss rep?

... i love you...
ucantbeserious

Mar 19, 2008, 1:04 PM
aww ty ๐Ÿ˜ i love you too... i guess lol
TeamAzul

Mar 19, 2008, 5:45 PM
Pretty funny. Just recently had a customer who's name was G, just the letter. He was an old white man, so it made it even funnier.
maverick6772

Mar 19, 2008, 6:19 PM
like hitman he came from a place where they only gave him letters. ๐Ÿ˜›
fyredawg

Mar 19, 2008, 7:40 PM
Richard (Dick) Kahk. Can't make this stuff up...
Skers_Fan11

Mar 20, 2008, 1:23 PM
I called Richard Bone the other day. Literally.
sprintsup101

Mar 20, 2008, 1:26 PM
I had the best cust name ever it was Marjuana Bush...I laughed so hard that day and i Also had another one that was Mr.Rogers no first name...
giantpeach

Mar 20, 2008, 2:14 PM
This isn't a funny customer name, but the situation, if you think about it.

This woman walks in the door asking for some repairs on her phone. I took her to our computer area, and asked her what her phone number was. She didn't know.

So I asked for her name. ........... ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ

**That was the look on my face**

Her name was/is.... KENNETH GAY. HE/SHE was a transexual.
sprintsup101

Mar 20, 2008, 2:21 PM
i had an agent get a call one time from a transexual that said they just had a sex change and they needed to know which name was more feminine kathy or kathleen....then proceeded to ask that if he/she wanted to could they change the name on the acct back to their original name as a man...but the cust was changing their i.d. later that day....why would a person get a sex change then want to change to their original name as a man if you have that operation you no longer have any manly assets...people now adays...this society is amazing
ucantbeserious

Mar 20, 2008, 2:25 PM
just had a cust named Jack Russell, the whole time i kept thinking of cute little puppies.
giantpeach

Mar 20, 2008, 2:51 PM
My dad's name is James Baldwin. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘€ Hope no one notices I kinda gave my name out
ucantbeserious

Mar 20, 2008, 3:14 PM
i dont get it... whats funny?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.