Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Steve-o from jackas...

mogulking

Mar 17, 2008, 5:30 PM
...the other night i was at the bar and someone was telling me that Steve-o from jackass is in a rehab center or mental center due to his excessive drug usage. I heard he sent out an apologetic email to his family and friends. Does anyone know anything about this??
mogulking

Mar 17, 2008, 5:32 PM
sorry guys i ment to post this in the lounge section. im gonna re-open it there. my bad!
beeferjay

Mar 17, 2008, 5:38 PM
thanks

jack ass
mogulking

Mar 17, 2008, 5:44 PM
No space between those words. JACKASS! 🤣
beeferjay

Mar 17, 2008, 5:46 PM
i think its a bit queer that their production company is called dick house and that they always seem to joke real gay like.

Then party boy is always dancing up on some guy, and that skit where they jacked off the horse and the guy drank the stuff.

all the signs are there.
mogulking

Mar 17, 2008, 5:57 PM
I seriously agree with you on that. I think it was the first jackass were steveo was like i couldnt put the toy car up my butt because my dad would dis-own me. All i could think of was why he didn't dis-own him already. the steveo home movies are way worse then him putting a toy car where the sun don't shine.
beeferjay

Mar 17, 2008, 6:03 PM
it must be real stressful hiding a gay lifestyle...might lead someone to heavy drug use. next thing you know that person is in rehab and writing apologetic letters to their family

🤨
mogulking

Mar 17, 2008, 6:05 PM
Did you ever see when he was on the jimmy kimmel show all drunk and he started breaking sh!t and tipped jimmy kimmel over in his chair and they called security? youtube it if not. that was damn funny.
beeferjay

Mar 17, 2008, 6:11 PM
the guy is outta control.

i wouldnt be suprised if he converted to christianity
mogulking

Mar 17, 2008, 6:12 PM
ya he will probably do what mel gibson did. go religious and then get a DUI.
Donna FireHammer

Mar 17, 2008, 8:01 PM
i thought that was when he was on adam corolla's late night talk show that lasted for like a month...but i might be wrong

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.