Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Who here is sick of people who say 'I hate to tell you this but...'

computer

Mar 17, 2008, 1:13 PM
Seriously though... if you hate to post information so much, THEN DON'T DO IT!!! I'm really sick of people with their snide little remarks that just piss you off when you read them. If you think your cell phone company is so superior just keep it to yourself. I personally love my cell phone company, but I don't hate on people that have different companies. Not to piss the people who write ****y little remarks about why they think their cell phone is better than yours, but I just would enjoy reading in a forum that is a bit more civil. If you think your cell phone is better, fine! It probably is, but don't write with a b1tchy little sarcastic overtone because it just tends to really piss people off...
groundhog_day

Mar 17, 2008, 3:43 PM
I hate to tell you this but...

I agree... 🙂
computer

Mar 17, 2008, 4:55 PM
🤣
BigShowJB

Mar 17, 2008, 6:37 PM
little prick beat me to it!!
Wyldchylde

Mar 17, 2008, 6:15 PM
I hate to tell you this but.......

I just hate to tell you.
👀
justiN0six

Mar 17, 2008, 10:16 PM
hate to tell you this...

but it's only gonna make someone mad that really cares that much. lmao... and if anyone cares that much then they should really stop posting here and apply themselves a little bit more (towards there job) move on up in the system.

Myself - this is a day job. It's never going to be more than that. I don't ever expect to be an operations manager or anything above an agent. I know how to do my job and the business. Since I know the business I know that I deffinitly don't wanna be in it longer than I have to hahahahaha. Screw this business. The customers are terrible.

I'd rather be in the electricity business. It's all in black and white, no grey. You pay your bill - we give you power. You don't pay your bill...
(continues)
honeysuckle03

Mar 17, 2008, 10:24 PM
🤣 🤣

i definitely agree.. 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.