Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

whaaaaaat?!?!?!?

yumyum10

Mar 15, 2008, 3:55 PM
me= thank you for calling ____ this ___ may i have the mobile # you're calling about pls?

cust=xxx-xxx-xxxx

me= thank you.. (after cust verified acct) how can i help you today?

cust= yeah, i just want to know what my bal is..

me=total bal on the acct is $198.75

cust=what? but i was just told by the previous rep it's $125 how come now it's $198?

me=i'm sorry if you were given a diff information but i'm showing that your bal is $198.75 w/c includes your past due of $48.65 plus $151.10 new bill.

cust= well, i was told it's $125.. so can you make it $125 then?

me= 😲
sidbisyo

Mar 15, 2008, 4:08 PM
that suspiciousley sounds like my cust from last week. it was this indian guy w/ a $190+ bill and wants me to "erase" (exact words he used) the overages so the bill stands at exactly $100. told him if he feels he is being charged wrong he talk to cs w/c he agreed. goodluck to him w/ he's strange use of terms. 😛
spazeying

Mar 15, 2008, 4:17 PM
I know how you feel. first of all, check if there was a notation. re: her prior call. if it was notated, then i will have to honor the notation to demonstrate excellent customer service. What I don't understand is why would she call again to inquire on how much the balance if she was already given the information previously. Unless of she wanted to verify it again. Notating the account properly is so important so anybody who gets the call back from a customer will have an easier time resolving the issue.
yumyum10

Mar 15, 2008, 4:25 PM
yeah, i actually did that, checked on the notes to see if cust was promised a credit that will bring the bal down to $125 but the last time the acct was accessed was Feb 22nd.cust's bill comes out evey 2nd of the month so at the time she called her bal was just $48.65 bec the new bill didn't come out yet...
spazeying

Mar 15, 2008, 4:29 PM
So you are doing great at your job. Sometimes there are individuals who takes chances for credit not due to save money. The only thing that these individuals don't realize that it is a yard sale where you can negotiate the price.
yumyum10

Mar 15, 2008, 4:58 PM
yeah, we get a lot of those kind of cust everday.. but sometimes custs may not be right but i understand them especially if they were given wrong information.each dept has specialization and sometimes rep gives info even if they are unsure w/c causes confusion and more problems.if i dont know the answer i would honestly tell the cust and xfer him to someone who knows better about his concern that would definetely help him resolve the issue and not complicate it more. and for me that's good cust service.
spazeying

Mar 15, 2008, 5:02 PM
You are right that is good customer service. It is very true what you just said. Many people are given wrong info daily. I like how you think.
MauiBuilt

Mar 15, 2008, 7:00 PM
Why don't you just marry her thoughts!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.