Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

This was Just straight up annoying...

TeamAzul

Mar 14, 2008, 8:28 PM
This was at least a year ago, but I still get a good laugh at it every now and then...

One night a co-worker and I were justing kinda killing time until closing, you know BS'ing ๐Ÿ˜› . This was back when AT&T still called itself Cingular. I work in a Kiosk and we had a banner that said "Cingular has the fewest dropped calls." So some idiot walking by belts out while on her cell phone "fewest dropped calls, thats a lie!!" ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ™„

I need closure...

So, to you whoever the F*ck you were, it's sweet you feel like someone actually values your opinion, and keep telling yourself so, it's cute. But next time hon, just keep it to yourself... "CUZ NO ONE GIVES A SH*T!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

I feel better already. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
greenteajunkie

Mar 14, 2008, 9:06 PM
I remember when that happened ๐Ÿ™‚
talia

Mar 15, 2008, 10:31 AM
Before working for sprint, I worked for ATT when they were Cingular. I was working customer care for prepaid customer and they are the worst. I use to have those cust that live in the mountains or boonies and ofcourse didn't have that much coverage..saying mess like that...I'm thinking that there no cell phone carrier that will work there either..
fyredawg

Mar 15, 2008, 10:35 AM
Happens all the time.

"[Insert company's name here] sucks!"

To which I usually reply:

"Pay your bill and we treat you better!"
smiliey

Mar 15, 2008, 12:42 PM
haha exactly.
greenteajunkie

Mar 15, 2008, 1:55 PM
SCORE! I was there when that whole thing happened and I wanted to strangle that woman.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.