Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Insurance ... GET OVER IT!

traegon

Mar 13, 2008, 6:33 PM
I'm about tired of customers complaing about having to pay a 50$ deductible get a replacement phone. IT'S LIKE ANY OTHER INSURANCE PEOPLE! YOU PAY A FREAKING DEDUCTIBLE! 👿 👿

Stop bitching and pay the 50$ because you dropped your phone in water or ran over it and be thankful you dont have to pay another 399$ to replace the damn thing.

👿 👿 👿
Donna FireHammer

Mar 13, 2008, 6:47 PM
but why should i get ins when i paid $20 for this phone? I'll just get another one for $20 when i break/lose even though i just got this phone 2 months ago....yeah cuz that's how it works in custy land
MizzSprint

Mar 13, 2008, 6:51 PM
LOL! custy land if u get into a car accident and go through insurance you have to pay what a deductible.
Donna FireHammer

Mar 13, 2008, 6:56 PM
i use a similar rebuttle to their objections of the ins claim phone being a refurb...
freedomcapcity

Mar 14, 2008, 12:54 PM
but wheres the $20 phone?! i only paid $20 for this one so i should get another for the same price!!

or

why the hell do phones cost so much?! you're lying to me. thats not what it costs. you just want to rip me off!!

morons 🙄
chocolateman85006

Mar 14, 2008, 4:20 PM
MizzSprint said:
LOL! Custy land! If you get into a car accident, and go through insurance, you have to pay what? A deductible!

And no; you can't add it after something happens, either!!
Fenix1003

Mar 14, 2008, 3:57 PM
Flashback!...scary
chocolateman85006

Mar 14, 2008, 4:18 PM
Amen, and testify!!!!!!
donkey_kong86

Mar 14, 2008, 5:20 PM
Finally someone feels my pain!!! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.