Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I hate my manager

labellavita

Mar 13, 2008, 4:40 PM
yep...I said it...and I hope he reads it too. He is a useless piece of sh!t that basically doesnt do anything but waste space and air. It's sad I know more than he does. And he lies all the time. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH
giantpeach

Mar 13, 2008, 5:10 PM
👀 Do we have the same manager?! 🙂 Cause I hate mine too.
TeamAzul

Mar 13, 2008, 5:45 PM
That's unfortunate, I like my manager...(she's standing right behind me)...and she's got the prettiest eyes, and should give me a raise. Seriously, though, I'm luck to have a easy-going manager and area manager too. If you live in central CA, and need a job, hit her up.
MizzSprint

Mar 13, 2008, 7:02 PM
My manager is lazy as hell, he doesn't know how to work our system and the only time we see him out on the floor is to walk out the store to take one of his infamous 200 ciggy breaks.

He lies about where he's going he'll say he's going to lunch and will never return. He has a pool night on tuesdays and only has 2 people closing EVERY SINGLE TUESDAY! forbiding anything happens and I or my other co worker has to call out, he wouldn't dare miss his pool night. He doesn't work Saturday nights and he has every Wednesday off. Since when do we have set schedules in retail?
labellavita

Mar 13, 2008, 8:25 PM
my manager pretty much refuses to work closing and weekend shifts. There are only our manager, myself, and another lead who happens to be my best friend of 13 years that can open or close the store so my friend and I are screwed. We had tickets to the matchbox twenty concert so we scheduled ourselves off that weekend because it was a 200 mile drive one way to get there and he was all pissy about it. Oh you poor baby you have to work one weekend how will you survive? And we want to take yoga classes monday and wednesday nights and he tried to tell us no on wednesdays because he wants to watch american idol. You have a dvr you fu$king piece of sh!t use it! I havent watched weeknight tv in so long, I cant because I am always closing. And...
(continues)
honeysuckle03

Mar 13, 2008, 8:02 PM
well..i hate my assistant manager..she is always picking on me,a fault finder and power tripping ego maniac b***h../ 👿
charliegirl

Mar 14, 2008, 11:03 AM
👀 sounds like my supervisor 👀
donkey_kong86

Mar 14, 2008, 11:15 AM
wow... want me to kick his a** (just itching for a fight right now 😁 )?
labellavita

Mar 15, 2008, 4:29 PM
yes! as I mentioned before he is quite skinny so it wont be much of a fight 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.