Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I just got commended

Wyldchylde

Mar 13, 2008, 12:00 PM
by one of those "bruiser" PDA business customers. I know you've all had those before. The kind of guys who hassle you about deals for important business customers and spit questions out faster than you can process them.

So anyways, I thought right away "oh great" when I could tell he was that kind of customer. But I held it together and kept my perkiness in tact.

I answered every single question he threw at me with a detailed explanantion (those customers like in depth answers) plus I knew what discount he would get with the company he works for off the top of my head (I've had a customer recently with that discount.)

At the end of it all he says to me "Just let me say, you are truly a representative to be reckoned with. All the o...
(continues)
greenteajunkie

Mar 13, 2008, 12:24 PM
Thats awesome. Most people are so quick to complain but hesitate to commend. Roll with it sister!
hardcorehavok

Mar 13, 2008, 1:43 PM
When I worked in customer care, we used to get customers like these. Usually, they had called in several times before getting to me. They had either been given wrong info time and time again or their very easy problem seemed to be getting worked on for ages. After I just did my job, they'd ask to speak to a supvisor and commend me on my work. My personal record was 5 in a month. We called them "WOWs." Our manager would give us a certificate to hang in our work space.

Feels good, huh? 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.