Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

sprintrepsunite.com

monkeyracer

Mar 7, 2008, 12:00 PM
Has anyone seen this website?

sprintrepsunite.com

It looks like some reps are getting together to have the commissions structure changed.
There's a place to submit your own suggestions, and it looks like it's anonymous. I tried it and you can put a fake email address in.

I submitted a few suggestions already. Hopefully something is done to get us paid.
porkchop12

Mar 7, 2008, 12:56 PM
Woah that's crazy...i would love to take a looke a it and give them a piece of my mind but it's firewalled....suprise suprise ๐Ÿคจ
monkeyracer

Mar 7, 2008, 12:58 PM
ya, it's not something you can access from the sprint computers, and it's probably better if you want to remain anonymous. Check it out when you get to your computer.
smiliey

Mar 7, 2008, 9:26 PM
i cant wait to get home and take a look at this.
poweredup

Mar 7, 2008, 2:59 PM
rumor has it that its changing in april. now kep in mind this is a rumor but i heard from another rep at another location that it will be more customer service oriented by having almost half our pay based on CSAT. makes sence to a company trying to keep churn down...
monkeyracer

Mar 7, 2008, 3:46 PM
that would be good if it does change, but retro-actively, there are a lot of reps that lost money because of things listed on the site. It would be cool if sprint recognized they didn't pay us correctly, and just give us all guarantee pay for prior months.
labellavita

Mar 7, 2008, 9:32 PM
that would be so great if it was by csat. I have had all 5s(for those non sprint reps you are rated up to a 5 which is the best based on the customers experience in the store)for the last 7 months except for last month, some dumb lady who doesnt understand what this survey is only about your service in the store means, and gave me a 3 because when she called customer care she got someone in india. yep...definately my fault...thanks for putting an end to that 7 month record b!tch
honeysuckle03

Mar 7, 2008, 9:40 PM
i feel for ya!!
โ˜น๏ธ
WhoDey

Mar 8, 2008, 5:15 PM
I used to get a 100-250 bonus per month for CSAT scores.
Then they took that away, and told me that I could "make more on upgrades"... yep, If I do 120 upgrades a month, Ill make more.. yay!

Guess what corporate, if you dont pay me for something, Im not going to do it to my fullest, such as billing, issues, credits, etc. etc.
MizzSprint

Mar 10, 2008, 12:16 PM
๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ™‚
My point exactly Unhappy workers = unhappy customers. If my pay is good I'll have no complaints but being that they're not paying me properly I won't do anything to my best ability. Some may ask why stay with the company, Because I signed up for the School reimburstment which expires in Dec 2008.
monkeyracer

Mar 11, 2008, 12:05 PM
I stay because the job market here is not desirable, and changing jobs would be a risky move, and even with the poor pay practices, I would still lose money going to a (non-retail) different company. I actually believe in the product, but the implementation is not up to par.
Wireless Gnome

Mar 8, 2008, 5:29 PM
You watch Sprint corporate try to shut down that site like MobiTV was attempting to do to HoFo. ๐Ÿคฃ
monkeyracer

Mar 8, 2008, 5:52 PM
Ya, they could try and shut it down, but there's no confidential info there, and I hear the commissions will be re-done in the next month or two anyways, so they might shut it down if things change.

Sounds a little scientologist for them to try to shut it down.
Crapbag

Mar 10, 2008, 12:52 PM
What is HoFo?
coolestguyinsa

Mar 11, 2008, 10:54 AM
Working at Sprint, the commission structure will never get better only worse, unfortunately. Anybody who has worked there for more then 3yrs can tell you. When Sprint & Nextel merged the stock price was around $26, now it's maybe worth $10.

You can either go down with the ship or find a carrier where u can make a buck.

Cheers
monkeyracer

Mar 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
I think there are some changes coming in april so that will be good, but what about the sales I've already done that I haven't been paid for. Hopefully this website will help us get retro pay for the stuff they have listed there.

Stock price? ya, when I was awarded my 10 founders grant shares, they were worth about $25 a piece, then a year later when they said we can actually use them, they also said that 4 of them would be taxed out, so now we have 6 that are worth about $18 a piece. Now, the stock is hovering around less than $6 a share.
So my originally $250 bucks is now worth about $35 or 14% of it's original value. Thanks sprint, glad I was there for you to help you through this merger process.
monkeyracer

Mar 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
Ya, I've been here since before the merger, and the stock price today is under $6! When I leave this company, I'm not staying in retail, that's for sure. I like this website, I think that there are plans to change the commissions in april, but what about all the sales that I've already done and not been paid for? I hope this site helps us all get what we should have in the first place.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.