Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Anyone who loves music will love this.....

justiN0six

Mar 6, 2008, 10:37 PM
We're allowed to surf howstuffworks.com at this call center not sure about where everyone else works but If anyone really loves music they'll enjoy reading about one of the greatest musicians to ever lived which was in the best band that'll prolly ever live.

Mr. John Lennon.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/john-lennon1.htm »
cnightwolf

Mar 6, 2008, 11:03 PM
wow
i actually didn't know that - actually, i never really bothered to ask what sites we can visit ... i stumbled on phonescoop because a sup referred meh to it lol

i will have to check this out ... ^^
justiN0six

Mar 6, 2008, 11:05 PM
lol yeah.. i dunno .. very weird.. it doesn't make a lot of sense that we can surf on howstuffworks.com but hey.. i've been told the trainer and a few sups thats its all gravy.
cnightwolf

Mar 6, 2008, 11:06 PM
oooh yeah your in a band neh?

what do you kids play up north?
justiN0six

Mar 6, 2008, 11:56 PM
It's a large mix... We don't play anything original.. I'm only writing on my own right now until I meet the right people...

BUUUTTT... as far as the cover band goes...
lots of classic rock.. Our lead guitarist is like 40 years old.. He's cool as hell though. Great lead guitarist.. Myself I'm a drummer/singer.. learning lead right now.

lynard skynard, eric clapton, guns n roses, learning some nirvana which im so outragously excited about, some old old country like johnny cash (bar crowds love this sheeettt), quite a few beatles songs.. love the beatles.. etc......... we've learned enough music to play about 6 sets lol..
T-Zag

Mar 7, 2008, 11:24 AM
Hey I would like to read this but I'm firewalled here can you copy and paste the article? Please and thank you.
justiN0six

Mar 7, 2008, 3:19 PM
I'd love to, but it's 56 pages long lol. It's like a life-story. Sorry to hear that you're firewalled :\ craapppy.. I love reading to pass the time.
cnightwolf

Mar 7, 2008, 3:40 PM
gameboy micro ftw !!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.