Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

21 days of

a Girl

Mar 6, 2008, 3:59 PM
call center work left for me (not counting my weekends off of course)! I'll be moving across the country. 😁
Sorry. Had to share. I'm very excited.
romero_solo

Mar 6, 2008, 4:15 PM
congrats! 😎
justiN0six

Mar 6, 2008, 4:28 PM
from where to where are you movin? I would love to travel and experience different areas of the US... Especially while I'm young ya know? Go experience life for awhile.. that'd be great. To many things like zee girlfriend and my band that make it seem impossible to go oot and aboot.
a Girl

Mar 6, 2008, 7:27 PM
moving from new mexico to georgia. i'm an army wife and such is this life 🙂
UOQuack

Mar 7, 2008, 10:37 AM
Good luck with the move, and tell your husband thanks for his service from a former infantry grunt.
a Girl

Mar 7, 2008, 2:58 PM
will do! how long were you in?
Wireless Gnome

Mar 7, 2008, 5:31 PM
What part of GA? Fort Stewart area?
a Girl

Mar 7, 2008, 5:56 PM
Fort Gordon area
poweredup

Mar 7, 2008, 2:59 PM
😳 🤤
a Girl

Mar 7, 2008, 3:46 PM
😉
cilvzwagent

Mar 7, 2008, 5:27 PM
Till the new company takes over, and I start making the big bucks!!
yeahright

Mar 27, 2008, 9:42 AM
hey cilvagent
I have worked for moorehead for a long time now,if you have any question just ask, I will be more then willing to help you out.

One of your questions was about getting online. I know that phonescoop phoneareana and endgadget are all open to employees.

Moorehead is a pretty good company and it is expading rapidly. As far as dish goes i have one and love, hi def, dvr, not sure why you dislike it but you get good pay for selling them and a good bonus if you hit your goal for the month (which is not that hard) We have our own satelite department and use our own installers/ offer specials for upgrading equipment so we control the entire process, if your last job outsourced their installs I could see why you had problems. Try ...
(continues)
Ghosthendrikson

Mar 27, 2008, 9:59 AM
DIRECTV FOR LIFE!! 😈
yeahright

Mar 27, 2008, 1:57 PM
i like directv's programming but on the seller side of things dish is much better. Directv outsources to much of there equipment and we had a lot of issues with them when we carried both. They loved to send us cheap and refurbished boxes...all their stuff was just cheap in comparison in both price and quality. I would only get direct if i paid extra for their high end box, but on dish you get it free. plus direct will let anyone get it, you actually have to have credit to get dish so your customer base is generally better to deal with.
Ghosthendrikson

Mar 27, 2008, 3:29 PM
I actually have been reall impressed with DireTV's current equipment offerings. Right now they offer two models, HD Standard and the HD DVR.

You get the standard free, and the HD DVR is $99.00.

I would disagree with them having a lax credit policy, I have come across more deposits on the DTV side then I have on my wireless side.

I read recently there was a bit of a scuff up with Dish and TiVo over some patent of TiVos. Did that get settled or is it still ongoing?
yeahright

Mar 27, 2008, 3:41 PM
yes it was settled and dish's dual tuner hidef box is free, and every review out there ranks it as best in industry. It has been a few years since we have delt with direct, but when i sold it if they failed credit they just had to pay their first bill up front. as far as credit goes i have had people get approved for multiple lines with verizon and fail dish before..sometimes it is pretty annoying. Mybiggest issue with direct when we sold them was all the outsourcing, you could have 5 different manufactures in one setup, when you get dish it is always high quality and only dish components. Maybe direct has worked some of that out but when we carried both direct was more of a back up for us if customer failed credit on dish
a Girl

Mar 27, 2008, 4:37 PM
😁
attwork

Mar 27, 2008, 4:51 PM
lucky. 😉
a Girl

Mar 27, 2008, 5:20 PM
😁
I know!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.