Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Any Alltel employees...

justiN0six

Mar 3, 2008, 3:42 PM
hang around in here by any chance? I've never heard anyone say "Hey I work for Alltel!" Lol..

I only have VZW and Alltel in the city I live in... But I wouldn't mind hearing about the benefits in the retail stores for VZW and Alltel..

I'm sure pay depends on the area you live in, correct? Cost of livign and such..

But as far as wireless benefits..? I don't see why that would vary.

THANKS 🙂 🤤
justiN0six

Mar 3, 2008, 6:12 PM
Both options would be corporate by the way.
newtothis30

Mar 3, 2008, 9:10 PM
Does anyone work for diz boost mobile? They have yellow phones
Butthead007

Mar 4, 2008, 2:13 AM
aside from your absolutely frightening grasp of the english language to provide a testament to the failure of our educational system, do you actually have a point to trolling every single post in all forums with Boost Mobile dribble?

BTW, I have some bad news for you: Boost is not that great.
fyredawg

Mar 4, 2008, 12:52 PM
And what's sad is that Boost is doing better than its parent carrier...
chocolateman85006

Mar 4, 2008, 11:04 AM
You make me not want to get Boost!
johnnaglasgow

Mar 6, 2008, 4:17 PM
I work for Alltel, but on the indirect side.
justiN0six

Mar 6, 2008, 4:38 PM
      Hell if anyone could even post what the average retail store rep makes??

right now in a call center doing hardly anything but getting stressed out I'm making 9.50/hour + commission which can be really good. If there's a decent flow of calls it's pretty easy to make 600+ a month just on commission. But the cost of living is pretty low here so I'm not sure what wages are like outside of ND.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.