Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Re-doing our Cingular store, ? for you

Mobile-El

Jan 12, 2005, 10:06 AM
Good morning. I run a former ATTWS exclusive location, (indirect privately owned), we are in the middle of painting Orange and re-doing the entire store. We are going to put block letters (raised foam) on the back wall of the showroom with the Jack logo. What color whould we have Jack and the logo in? Wall is orange. White Cingular? blue jack? any ideas?
pizpiz80

Jan 12, 2005, 11:50 AM
What about an orange jack with a white outline? Or an orange jack with blue neon behind it? that would be cool.
Shopgirl84

Jan 15, 2005, 12:03 PM
Do the letters blue and Jack can be orange with a white outline..or like tie dye orange and white and blue. Something like tht would be cool. 😁
JessiCSR

Jan 12, 2005, 1:12 PM
Blue Cingular, White Jack! xD
ralph_on_me

Jan 12, 2005, 4:20 PM
Since blue and orange seems to be an ongoing theme with our new POP, I would definitely make either the words, or the Jack Blue. From looking at all the signs we currently have (blue cingular, orange jack, white background), i'd say blue cingular and white jack, like Jessi said. The blue lettering on cingular looks kinda snazzy, and it shows our integration.
Mobile-El

Jan 13, 2005, 3:44 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. The wall is orange, just finished 3rd coat. A little dizzy from the paint, not that that is such a bad thing. We are going to do the Cingular in raised white letters, and either Jack or the new "signal bars" logo in blue. I wish there was a way to post a pic, it would be cool to see what each others places look like.
Will let you know.
Thanks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.