Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Totalwireless Sales Inc (Sprint retailer) CHICO, CA = bad business

ReaperTut

Mar 1, 2008, 4:13 PM
so, i got pink slipped today.. yay im free!! but, everyone knew that i had been canned before i did. there was also an email sent out stating there was a mandatory meeting on sunday, to which if you were not present you will be automatically terminated. hmm.. i didn't get that email.. could it be a set up? i came in 20 minutes before my shift today , and i ask straight up.. the new manager says yes, i am terminated. i don't have to stay for my shift, and my paycheck was not there yet. i also had a return back in november to which i still have not recieved my refund yet. wow. 4 months. thats a long time. if anyone knows or thinks this is illegal. let me know. im pretty sure it is. when a newbie knows i was fired before i was, thats bad busine...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Mar 3, 2008, 7:37 PM
File for unemployment. when they ask for proof that you were notified of the meeting, and they can't provide an email with a date that coincides with when the rest of the employees were notified.

as for the refund, contact the state's retail practices division (possibly in the attorney general's offices)
justiN0six

Mar 3, 2008, 8:11 PM
That sucks man.. I mean it's good that you're out of that ****hole, but now you gotta find a job and such.

Are you planning on finding a new job in the wireless business?

Either way good luck with the future!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.