Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

The worst/most annoying customers are...

ac4321

Feb 29, 2008, 7:03 PM
parents or siblings of reps.

They have a sense of entitlement, but they are generally helpless when it comes to knowing how to manage their account or use the phones features. It's the worst of both worlds.
honeysuckle03

Feb 29, 2008, 7:29 PM
for me they are annoying when they want you to talk and exlain their bill when they dont give you the chance to! ๐Ÿคจ
justiN0six

Feb 29, 2008, 9:08 PM
The worst/most annoying customers are the ones that are transfered from customer care. They're always misinformed and sick of listening to the rep grunting or feeling like they called the ghetto hotline ๐Ÿ˜Ž
cnightwolf

Feb 29, 2008, 9:36 PM
2 calls from the ghetto hotline and counting

... most annoying are the callers that try to demand things from me that my department simply cannot do ... i get this a lot

that and cryers/screamers in general
justiN0six

Feb 29, 2008, 9:38 PM
"IMPOSSIBLE MY PHONE HAS NEVER BEEN EXPOSED TO ANY TYPE OF LIQUID"

or

"IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE MOISTURE IN THE AIR THAT MADE IT TURN RED.. ITS VERY HUMID OUTSIDE"

or

"I WANT A NEW PHONE, NO CHARGE, SEND IT NOW IM A VERY BUSY IMPORTANT PERSON."
cnightwolf

Feb 29, 2008, 9:56 PM
yeah mang
or

"I PAID 20$ FOR THIS PHONE, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY 115$ TO GET IT REPLACED?!"

"I'M PAYING FOR A WARRANTY ON THIS PHONE, WHY AM I GETTING A REFURBISHED PHONE?!"

"I JUST RECIEVE A 210$ CHARGE ON MY BILL BECAUSE MY PHONES DISPLAY WAS CRACKED AND I SENT IT IN WITH 8 KEYS MISSING, I WANT THAT CREDITED BACK AND A SUPER EXPENSIVE PHONE SENT OUT AT NO CHARGE"

whoah ... don't wanna go any further or this thread may never end
freedomcapcity

Mar 1, 2008, 10:28 AM
"my son had it in his coat pocket in a thunderstorm and for some reason it doesnt work anymore"

when i took the battery out there was actually still water droplets under the battery.
OfAMightDivine

Feb 29, 2008, 11:49 PM
The ones who call in or visit stores.
T-Zag

Mar 1, 2008, 12:52 PM
"This job would be great if it weren't for the customers."

Randall Graves- Clerks
labellavita

Mar 1, 2008, 4:28 PM
techy nerd boys who think they know everything about everything. I have one who is dating a woman who used to be the manager of the store I work for. Key words used to, she got canned because her employees were dealing drugs out of the store. When we try to explain things to him he cuts us off and tells us he knows what it is. And if we get a system error he'll be like well you use rms(our operating system) dont you? Just do this, this, and this. Ummm...you dont work here and never had so you dont know what your talking about. and your girlfriend hasnt worked here for like 4 years...rms is a little different now nerd boy. I really appreciate it if a customer actually knows about technology, it makes my job so much easier, but dont pr...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.