Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Some Parents >.

ac4321

Feb 23, 2008, 10:59 AM
The two people we just helped, a guy about fifteen, and his mom make me wonder about parents. They were nice enough people. I didn't think anything negative about them until I saw the teen's shirt which said, "Got Weed?"

I don't smoke it, but weed isn't really a big deal to me in the grand scheme of things. There are definitely far worse things that are legal. But, I don't understand a parent that seems to not mind their kid wearing that type of shirt, and most likely paying for it.
😕
charliegirl

Feb 23, 2008, 11:53 AM
When I was a teen I paid for all my clothes. I'm sure the parents probably had a fight with the kid and decided that it wasn't worth it in the end...after all it's just a shirt. Or they might have lost the fight because the kid did buy the shirt with their own money.. what can the parents say then? I know where you are coming from and I agree with you, I wouldn't want my kid walking around with that shirt but teens are hard and I guess you have to pick and choose the fights.
overboost_t88

Feb 23, 2008, 12:00 PM
wanna smoke the cheeba!!!! 😳 🤣
charliegirl

Feb 23, 2008, 12:03 PM
I actually don't smoke pot
UOQuack

Feb 23, 2008, 2:17 PM
I had bought a shirt like that when I was a teenager, my parents would have turned it into a dust rag, whether I paid for it or not.
UOQuack

Feb 23, 2008, 2:16 PM
At least the kid wasnt wearing a shirt that said "Got MILF?".
rico_mambo88

Feb 23, 2008, 3:23 PM
some teens have a pretty twisted notion of what's cool and what's not. what's important is that they don't do drugs... i can live with that shirt.
vocalist

Feb 24, 2008, 11:19 AM
I got suspended from school in 6th grade for stealing the same shirt from my step brother and wearing it to school.

Don't ask me why I thought it would be okay to wear that shirt to school, because I don't have an answer for you.
justiN0six

Feb 25, 2008, 6:20 PM
At least it didnt say something like "Got Crank?" At least the marijuana isn't going to kill him 😲 In the long run - he prolly won't get cancer either.. And if he does.. It'll be a mild painless process. 😁
cnightwolf

Feb 28, 2008, 8:55 PM
cancer from bud?
yeah ... let's try to find the doctor that discovered that

wait .. what?
justiN0six

Feb 28, 2008, 9:23 PM
lol was sarcasm.. The only type of cancer that I can think of that would be produce because of bud would be lung cancer.... It's more of a pain med though ( mary jane ) not a cure. (for cancer)
cnightwolf

Feb 28, 2008, 9:27 PM
yeah ... wait ....

i'm so confused ...

... so i'm gonna silently walk backwards out of this topic

*whistles*
honeysuckle03

Feb 28, 2008, 9:30 PM
yeah.. you better do.. 😁
firecollector

Feb 26, 2008, 3:52 PM
Friend of mine is a cop...he loves it when kids wear shirts like that...takes all the guesswork out of his job.Actually knew someone who wore a shirt like that to his parole officers office,and couldn't understand why they tested him each time.
I AM GOD

Feb 28, 2008, 4:32 PM
I LOVE WEED!!!!! 😁
justiN0six

Feb 28, 2008, 6:29 PM
I AM GOD said:
I LOVE WEED!!!!! 😁

Best Medication for ADHD 😎
honeysuckle03

Feb 28, 2008, 6:30 PM
i agree..hehe.. 😁
ReaperTut

Feb 28, 2008, 7:05 PM
i dunno what kind of herb your smoking.. but im ADHD, and it makes me more hyper.. but then i get the munchies and crash.. =\ for an hour or so and im back to normal.. maybe works for ADD? but as to me, i'll just stay clear of sugars best i can and keep usingother methods that i've seen work for me .. muwahahaha
justiN0six

Feb 28, 2008, 8:48 PM
haha.. I calm down like crazy.. I have adhd like a crazed man. I learn to control it myself naturally but... smoking calms me down and makes me focus.. very weird.. Unless its crazy ****.. then I just trip out. lol
agent smith

Feb 28, 2008, 6:39 PM
tax it

make more money for the government
ac4321

Feb 28, 2008, 10:23 PM
Yep, that's the best solution. It's ridiculous that it's classed with cocaine and heroin and the like.
😕
oldtimer_sprint

Feb 28, 2008, 9:57 PM
🙄 Its like pick your battles. It could be for shock value too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.