Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

No voicemail/call waiting is not a feature I can add for you!!!!

jake_heitz

Feb 22, 2008, 5:25 PM
Why is that the people using *NOW are retarted!! All I ever get is people calling in wanting to have their voice mail added or call waiting added. Im sorry IT ALREADY COMES WITH YOUR PHONE!!! *NOW is a joke and huge waste of my time. I instantaly get pissed off when a *NOW customer calls in. I also love to tell them that instead of calling me and wasting my time they should have called 611 JUST like it says in the IVR prompts before you get to me.
justiN0six

Feb 22, 2008, 5:50 PM
I feel your pain. *NOW --- "I'd like to add an additional line" Or "Is this a go phone? ---- One moment please while I transfer you to the GOOO PHONE DEPARTMENT"
hardcorehavok

Feb 22, 2008, 6:27 PM
*NOW is a good idea in concept, but not in practice. If it was all automated...Oh, wait. Most cellular customers would screw that up, too. Yeah, *NOW sucks! Just use 611 or the website or go to a store, you lazy bum!
jake_heitz

Feb 22, 2008, 6:27 PM
Grrr another stupid waste of my time..

c - cust
m - me

m - Thank you for calling our *NOW services....Can I Please start with your 10 didgit #

c - 555-555-5555

(verify acct - getting yelled at because I have to verify so much)

m - Calling in to add some new features to your acc...[interupts me]

c- I just puchashed a new blackjack II can I use my old SIM card in this phone?

m - Yes

c- Thank you...click!

Seriously!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.