Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

"That's a Breach of Contract!"

hardcorehavok

Feb 22, 2008, 3:11 PM
I had a customer come in on December 6th to do an assumption. An assumption is when one person takes over someone elses account. AT&T calls it a transfer of service. Anyways, he already had an account with Cellular One. He was on the Statewide Unlimited plan for $55. His fiance and her daughter were sharing a National 900 minute plan on their account for $69.99. He wanted to have both phones put on his account. The daughter's phone would be a partner to his Unlimited plan for $50 and the fiance would go to the National 500 plan for $40. I filled out the paperwork and had both the customer and his fiance sign it. Then, I faxed it to the Assumption department and checked the following week to verify it was complete.

I did not hear from the ...
(continues)
hardcorehavok

Feb 23, 2008, 3:29 PM
Today, I got a call from AT&T customer care. The rep told me that the customer said I misquoted him. I told the rep that I was pretty sure I had not. The rep said okay and thanked me for my help.

A couple hours later, I got a call from the customer. He said that the rep had left him a message that said I had told him that I had not quoted him a price. He said that was ridiculous because he would never sign a contract without a quote. WHAT CONTRACT!?! The only "contract" he signed was an assumption form the had NO prices listed on it. He also said he had two witnesses (his fiance and her daughter) that will confirm that I quoted him a lower price. I told him that is not what I told the rep and the customer said he would bring me his phone ...
(continues)
rico_mambo88

Feb 23, 2008, 3:45 PM
lemme me know if there are any other updates... i sure would like to know if there's any.
honeysuckle03

Feb 23, 2008, 6:08 PM
yeah.. me too..
😁
OfAMightDivine

Feb 23, 2008, 11:44 PM
Just log into his account and cancel it. End of story. Notate that he called and demanded it canceled immediately. When he complains about it, whip out the T&C's that says we can cancel your account at anytime with or without notice.
cnightwolf

Feb 24, 2008, 8:15 PM
heheheheh totally
rep that blue and orange!
mess this nucka up og status yo

lol ... yeah ...

i'd seriously like to know what happens after that ... reminds me of that southpark episode where everyone goes around suing eachother ...

sigh ... people suck
hardcorehavok

Feb 25, 2008, 10:34 AM
I'd love to do that. However, I cannot cancel accounts. Cellular One dealer systems suck. All I can do are activations, upgrades and bill payments.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.