Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Get High Res Images of Sprint/Nextel Phones

dannymichel

Feb 21, 2008, 8:22 PM
I'm doing a Sprint/Nextel dealer website and was wondering if anyone knew a resource where I can get high res images.

Willing to pay.
Note: Please don't suggest Google.
OfAMightDivine

Feb 21, 2008, 8:29 PM
Have you tried Google? I would suggest them.
dannymichel

Feb 21, 2008, 8:33 PM
Is that supposed to be funny?
OfAMightDivine

Feb 21, 2008, 8:52 PM
No, it was a serious suggestion. Why?

๐Ÿ™„
dannymichel

Feb 21, 2008, 9:24 PM
OfAMightDivine said:
No, it was a serious suggestion. Why?

Did you even read my whole first post?
Did you?

๐Ÿ™„
StoreLead

Feb 21, 2008, 9:27 PM
๐Ÿคจ
OfAMightDivine

Feb 21, 2008, 10:03 PM
Wow, you really don't get it, do you? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dannymichel

Feb 22, 2008, 12:34 AM
Get the fact that you're being an as*@*(e forum troll?
OfAMightDivine

Feb 22, 2008, 1:02 AM
Wow. You're feisty today, aren't you? Other people can see the joke. Why can't you?
dannymichel

Feb 22, 2008, 1:04 AM
I just dont understand why people do this when someone is asking for help.
OfAMightDivine

Feb 22, 2008, 1:05 AM
Because some of us have what's called a 'sense of humor'. It's helpful when you have to deal with customers all day.
dannymichel

Feb 22, 2008, 1:11 AM
The original question has still been ignored
BigShowJB

Feb 22, 2008, 3:50 PM
yeah i googled sense of humor and came up with all sorts of stuff... even hi-res pictures of sprint/nextel phones were there!!
Tmo Slave

Feb 21, 2008, 9:11 PM
I lol'd ๐Ÿคฃ
StoreLead

Feb 21, 2008, 9:28 PM
me too... ๐Ÿคฃ
justiN0six

Feb 21, 2008, 10:41 PM
me tree. I thought it was pretty comical. Google would be your best bet..

I dunno who else would.. Ebay ? jack the photos of the phones that ppl are using to sell em ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Might not be high res though i guess.
WhoDey

Feb 22, 2008, 3:29 PM
Line.. and sinker.

Kudos ol chap, trolleriffic
StoreLead

Feb 21, 2008, 9:29 PM
phonescoop has some pretty good ones... but they've got that 'watermark' on them. otherwise i always use the sprint website. pull up the larger pictures of the phone, then hit the "print screen" key, and paste it into Paint or Word.
captainplooky

Feb 22, 2008, 9:24 AM
Follow very carefully.

Step 1. Obtain a camera.
Step 2. Photograph the phone.

The above should be easy, unless of course you are not doing a legitimate dealer website and do not have access to the phones.

On a side note - I'd be careful stealing images for such commercial purposes. Image meta-data will rat you out (if proper steps aren't taken) and there are businesses devoted to finding and prosecuting blatant thievery. In fact, it can be very profitable.
ac4321

Feb 22, 2008, 10:53 AM
http://sprint.com »

If you're wanting really high resolution pictures, you're probably going to want to do that yourself as anyone with any sense who has high resolution images will water-mark them to prevent hotlinking or borrowing/theft of their work.

Regular images are a dime a dozen out there, but high resolution ones take a decent amount of equipment, software, and time to do. Most people who do them want to protect them.
jake_heitz

Feb 22, 2008, 12:11 PM
To be honest I don't think you are going to be able to find a site that is going to have high res photos of specific carriers phones. I would think that since you are doing it for a dealer they would let you take photos of the phones.

What you could try doing is going to the moto, nokia, etc sites and look at this phones for sprint/nextel. Find a phone and view the larger image. I know from experience that even though that image is going to be at 72 dpi it is still going to be a decent image(depending on the use of the image)

I know this isn't much but its a few options that you can try out.

Best of luck
labellavita

Feb 22, 2008, 12:36 PM
cranky cranky this morning. I've only been here for an hour and were going to have to stick together to make it through the other next 7 ๐Ÿคฃ
jake_heitz

Feb 22, 2008, 1:03 PM
I love that there are 10 posts on here and only one has attempted to help dannymichael.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.