Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Sprint Upgrading

rico_mambo88

Feb 21, 2008, 7:41 PM
with the recent release of ubp6, custies won't be able to access nor make any changes in their account. i hope they'll bear with us.
GreenGiant

Feb 21, 2008, 8:16 PM
So far, they aren't very happy. ☚ī¸
rico_mambo88

Feb 21, 2008, 8:50 PM
really can't blame them.
GreenGiant

Feb 21, 2008, 9:33 PM
Systems are back up for us now. 🙂
BigShowJB

Feb 22, 2008, 3:52 PM
when is the last time sprint customers (as a whole) were happy?
labellavita

Feb 22, 2008, 4:11 PM
trust me there are so many things I dislike about sprint but customers as a whole are never happy at any company. It doesnt matter what you do they will never be happy. I got a customer a $200 credit yesterday but wasnt able to credit $75 of valid data charges and instead of thanking me for getting the $200 credit she was very rude and hung up on me. should have taken me up on the offer to block data access on your 13 year old sons phone when I asked you. You cant please everyone unfortunately
honeysuckle03

Feb 21, 2008, 9:36 PM
its cool though..scripting for two hours... 😁
rico_mambo88

Feb 21, 2008, 11:58 PM
it sure is.... hwhehehehehe!! sprint paid a lot of money for these system enhancements, i hope they're getting their money's worth.
labellavita

Feb 22, 2008, 12:22 PM
I'm from a store that did pretty much full p2k up until a couple months ago when they started forcing us to use ensemble. am I the only one who absolutely hates ensemble??? it might be easier for upgrades(dont have to add a contract...shaves off about 15 seconds) but it seems to error out all the time. and after you activate a new line it takes up to an hour before you can access that account. that's what really kills me. It gives you an error if you try to port a number during the original transaction so you have to wait an hour to do a port or change a phone number. I've had nothing but problems with ensemble and I find it limits what we can do in the store so much. We cant even block texting without calling into cust service. it's...
(continues)
porkchop12

Feb 22, 2008, 2:02 PM
Yeah we could do a lot more in p2k. I also am not a bug fan of ensemble-i espeacialy hate how they tell us to maximize but it never goes through in ensemble. what can ya do though
T-Zag

Feb 22, 2008, 5:09 PM
Sounds like user error to me LOL!!! đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ
primetastic

Feb 22, 2008, 6:28 PM
Yea that was a headache when i was w sprint, there would be days where we couldnt do anything for hours bc they were updating the systems.. customer would ask why were even open and i kinda wondered the same thing..

👀
rico_mambo88

Feb 22, 2008, 10:51 PM
who do you work for now?

indeed, ensemble can be really quite challenging. it's one of the reasons why so many agents quit immediately.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.