Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

We need a PDA screening process bc of people like this...

primetastic

Feb 21, 2008, 1:47 PM
first of all i have to say i am bewildered this conversation actually took place, and that was able to hold my composure and not laugh in the mans face.. 😳

Custy: Im switching jobs and they are giving me a new BB and i have to send this one back to corporate, how can i save my info?

Me: The best way is to sync it

Custy: Why? i thought you werent supposed to get it wet. (said with a straight face) 😳 👿

i was able to explain the process and contain my laugther til he left.

so gimme some criteria for my PDA/Smartphone application to up in my store
vocalist

Feb 24, 2008, 11:34 AM
I absolutely would have laughed at him.

No questions asked.
AnWrOoTbEeR

Feb 24, 2008, 11:48 AM
I would have died with laughter right in front of him. Just to show him how stupid he is.
spidermon

Feb 24, 2008, 4:45 PM
That is hillarious . . . i think we should have the ability to ask for their phone, then not give it back. Sorry sir, your right to have a phone has been revoked. Your final bill should be mailed soon. Have a nice day. 😈
StoreLead

Feb 24, 2008, 4:47 PM
an IQ test...

"you want the HTC Touch? ok, lets go over to this terminal first, so we can decide if you're intelligent enough to own one."
StoreLead

Feb 24, 2008, 5:12 PM
put them on a motorcycle for a week. if they survive, then they probably have the necessary mental capacity to operate a PDA.

OR:

give them a firearm. if they are afraid of it, then they shouldn't have a PDA either. if they are ****y with it... point it at people... themselves, or just generally arrogant... then they should not have a PDA. if they are adept, careful, and treat the firearm with respect. they can have a PDA.
labellavita

Feb 25, 2008, 2:45 PM
Just walk them over to the touch and if they are able to turn the screen guard off then they can have it. same with the mogul.
justiN0six

Feb 25, 2008, 3:31 PM
Yeah there's an idea.. Let's give our already crazy customers a gun. Lol.
DE 2 Philly

Feb 25, 2008, 3:54 PM
Hahahahaha 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.